Page 540 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 4044049053053853954054154255059064010401540 ... LastLast
Results 5,391 to 5,400 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Corr Mac I bet e went to a good school ; ) e do pick that Oskar thought it would be a quick one took me 2 hours

I see You become Friends With the Gophers Thats the spirit make comunity join hands and sing auld lang sayn or I never walk Alone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Portrait of   Herwarth Walden  1910     O.K.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	75984  

hi IPad try ok whats the cause of flash strikes that u cant get rid of with the undo button any ideas thanks SLAINTE

Name:	IPad  try.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	187.0 KB 
ID:	75990  

Yeah Its falling Down lost a quarter with the transom tool :eek : then when posting to large so cut it to 80%

Name:	Tower    Bridge   3.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	75994  

A great variety you have Mr 80 from the gray man to the blue eyed lady and then off to town, all are great

Nice job on Tower bridge eighty, walked across it many times in my youth. Hope things are well with you.
    Geoff

Good stuff Mr. Ploos. I wonder that when we cross that bridge whether the boos gets into a more or less whacky part o' toon. I'll say ye moost 'ave cropped a rather substantial portion of that bridge oot, cause Limey G crossed it and ended up clean in Canada. Must be a rather long bridge, oh aye. You reckon that's what they mean by a suspension bridge? Cross it and yer suspended?

Interesting question you raise about the time taken to make a painting. Who can say what's right for each artist. I tend to take a long time with my paintings because I play a pretty fair end game and like all my T's crossed and I's dotted. But when I was painting all the time for moonay, I was really fast for no other reason than I was going down the same road over and over and just got super efficient. Heck, I would listen to books on tape to keep my mind from getting in the way and questioning every ruddy decision in the painting process.

So now that I take a long time painting I don't paint as much. So there's a trade off and I think painting fast and often as you do is probably better in the long run. But painting slow does show you what are the important things to include when you speed up. So it's rather important as well.

Go man go!

PS. JustJean, that was a funny post
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Jean Thanks whats Mac on about ???
    Hi Geoff was think I was on the wrong Bridge hows your better half, tests ok ???
    Hi Mac sorry so late but my windows Email has gone walkabouts so have spent all day looking for it but no joy but I think on trying I've made a puddle
    ........... into a lake so I'm still looking for a Paddle to get me out of the s--------t think it might been caused trying to use ruler's and the transom
    ...........to move them thats how lost the left 1/4 of the bridge was going to stick on the road up on the right a white transit Van with the bloke looking in the
    ...........engine and a police car with the two copper's walking towards him, bet decided to get out quick while I had some picture left ok

SLAINTE

Hi eighty thanks for asking after my wife, unfortunately not good news as she has been diagnosed with colon cancer.
    First appointment with oncologist tomorrow which we are not looking forward to.
    Regards Geoff

Blast Geoff didn't want to hear that , I wish you both my good thoughts for tomorrow ok, , look after her as she'll need all your strenth.

Quote Originally Posted by limey-g View Post
    Hi eighty thanks for asking after my wife, unfortunately not good news as she has been diagnosed with colon cancer.
    First appointment with oncologist tomorrow which we are not looking forward to.
    Regards Geoff
    Oh, Limey, I'm so sorry to hear that. Keep us posted would you please, and love to your missus from us. You be well to look after her as Mr. Ploos mentioned.

God bless.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream