Page 539 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3943948952953753853954054154958963910391539 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,390 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi there dear Eighty, hope all is well with you. I love this bus ride and and soooooooooooo enjoying the faces. You really can do anything. Stay fit and well dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi more Flower's I Think

Hello Madam Katie Of The Moara as you know I've only done 2 year's of my apprenticeship 3 to go

then a pass grade C I don't think I could ever paint like you even if the reaper lets me have

another Ten years SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Flower's.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	75971  

Och, laddie, I can see yer bloomers. Boot to a Scot, what else is new, Jimmay?

Good stuff lad. I really like the drawing of Oskar's lady's face. And needless to say you're getting personality into your portraits. Neat-o! Go man go go go!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi operated Made u smile did it. made me smile too as for style I ain't got none I just try
    To Do draw and paint what ever strikes my fancy but mainly face'es as I've got used to seeing them

Hi Mac. Are you friends still singing Or demanded Champer's sorry about the flowers a

Touch of madness it gets me when I'm not looking. SLAINTE to u. Both

hi Jean My thanks Sorry about the flower's I do Have a try as for face'es I plug on regardless hoping one day they might look ok

keep well and SLAINTE

HI Oskar you here again today Blimey I can reconized you at 50 yds you done a lot of S/P was the cost of model's to high SlAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Who   Else    Oskar    S.P     1.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	75982  

I like the latest one of Oskar. Nice line quality. I think yer doon great.

So that blighter is the one wif the bloody rooster. So are ye sayin' this pic's a right cock up (in the right corner)? I mean I can no disagree, since there it is plain as day. Boot I think it's also a right success.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hoots mon D'nae ken John Peel w'his coot so grey had a rooster ta wake im int'morn so stop yuh blethring as I'm still waiting for a Gopher Aggiss

And ma bott has run dry Yaker-doo Yaker-doo

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hoots mon D'nae ken John Peel w'his coot so grey had a rooster ta wake im int'morn so stop yuh blethring as I'm still waiting for a Gopher Aggiss

And ma bott has run dry Yaker-doo Yaker-doo
    Nay, well at least I dinna mistake 'im fer Ronald Reagan. Ya knows, I was thinkin' that if somebody were ta choost paint people what naturally looked similar, ye could no go far wrong crankin' oot the portraits an' choost labelin' 'em different. . . sorta like callin' every waitress "Honey" or "Doll". . . or callin' every fella yer encouragin' "Jimmay".

So, good on ye Jimmay! Keep it oop. Moon river's on me, lad for such clever paintin's.

An' while yer oop, paint a muzzle on that rooster. Scarin' off me gophers.