Page 537 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3743748752753553653753853954758763710371537 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,370 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Bus Wacky No52 ok Slainte
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bus   Wacky   No52       A.  Pearson.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	128.9 KB 
ID:	75942  

Hi Bus Wacky No 53 ok SLAINTE

Name:	Bus  Wacky   No 53.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	75948  

Hi Bus Wacky No 54 ok SLAINTE

Name:	Bus     No    5 4.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	107.1 KB 
ID:	75949  

Must have fallen asleep on the boos. . . Nice range o' imagery. . . Good on ye, laddie.

Just trying to wake up. See if ye can get this boos to stop for a coffee. Been oop ta me eyeballs wif work, oh aye. And had to do a lot of brush clearance on the property. . . and a wee bit o death an' destruction. . .

Findin' me isolated apricot tree suddenly dead wif no sign o' disease. An' there have been others like me Japanese Plum and others. I'm suspecting it's gophers eatin' the roots. The front yard is showin' signs that they backed their little rodent recreational vehicles and set up a tailgate party. . . withoot a gatherin' permit. Called the coppers, but they turn a bline eye to the crime and will no come to keep tha peace an' arrest 'em. Och, nay.

I'm thinkin' they're oot back as well, just no so easy ta spot owing to a large covered deck what hides their 'oles. Still, there's some dead trees wif no signs of disease. An just a wee bit doon tha hill at an old abandoned school the place is honeycombed with their holes.

So I plotted against 'em, which I set ta action. I got me a nasty little trap, see. An' time's come ta dig a hole to their tunnels, set the thing, put it on a string tied to a stake, an' cover it oop. Hopefully they'll be gettin' their comeuppance. Killin' me trees, especially the fruit trees is no' acceptable. . . even the flippin' squirrels what been stealin' me fruittrees clean every year call for the death penalty. They tell me it'll be like ice fishin'.

So 'ere we go.

You choost keep on paintin' like nothin's oop. . . do no want ta put their guard oop. . . paint well, lad, an we'll 'ave oos some apricot gopher 'aggis, oh aye. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

HOOOTS MON I now Dub ye Laird Of The Gophers Arise if you put some saucer's of whisky make sure its from the Heeelands then they will sing

and I'll be in Scotland a'for ye they might even give you a verse of Annie Laurie aye Fraid havn't done much had a look at Oskar No 28 moved his eye's

and nose down tried to lift his chin dropped his forehead hairline and lifted the top I know I should have chopped his head off and started fresh I keep telling myyself

to measure but always forget that's why I get Banana nose's and long Face's the Joy's ok You could have it worse like Man eating Spider's

..............SLAINTE .....

Name:	Bus  Wacky   No   28  2.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	75957  

Hi lazy day today just tarted up No 53 ok SLAINTE

Name:	Bus   Wacky   No 53     2.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	75958  

Did ye no want bananas on the front of the face then? Well, ta each 'is own. Ask a moonkay. They would prefer it I think.

Say, what's Ronald Regan doon cavortin' wif the caribou? You caught 'im posin' on 'oliday is it.

I'm likin' the lads 'elpin their da. Doon graphics work wif transparancies o'er an light box. A wee sod-bustin' graphics house on the prairie. Who's the client? Cochise?

Fine work, laddie. Keep plooggin' away a' tha proportions o' tha 'ead. It's why doon a lay-in sketch ta get the axises right is no choost a fair method, it's a tool what professionals use all the time. . . that is if they're no tracin' ootright. Right? Go man go!

Oh, an' if ye want to heat oop tha fire in your paintin, yer may want ta push your saturation. Faintly saturated colors ne'er kindled fire nor heated oop an blacksmithy's 'orseshoe. Dark values aroond is most important. But tha saturation is key. An' climb from tha cooler warms like cooler to warmer reds in the area picking up the glow thru tha oranges as it gets toward the hottest point to tha yellows and yellow white (roughly). All depends on how much of a focal point you want to make of the fire. But rich color heats it all up.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Ken Thank you

Hoots Mon thanks I've burnt me hand

Name:	Bus   Wacky   No 53   3.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	75959  

Mac that bloke is Oskar Kokoschka not Ronald Regan