Page 535 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3543548552553353453553653754558563510351535 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yuh reckon Its not me I just sit on these Wacky bus to where-ever it Goes yuh can blame Mac the driver Think He

must have been a Mad Surrealism in his Prime anyway where 's you been not another holiday Wish I had been a Italien ....Holidays spagetti sunshine Bino

and lots of forien Birds Talk about Tutti Frutti you got it Made ....STATTE BBONNE Si .....Si.......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bus    Wacky    No     43.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	75887  

Hi Enchanter Sorry having seen your girl which i like thought i'd have a go but I had a touch of Matisse as I streched her nose like a banana I did try to

a chop some off but to no avail should have cleared the slate and started fresh but to lazy , then I started to do the background with the wall paper brush but got

paint on her then I remembered they said use layers and that was the start of more trouble so in the end I gave up ok But not to worry as she will be

Riding on the Wacky bus w ith me SLAINTE

Name:	Enchanted    Im   Sure.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	75888  

Dear Eighty I am blown away and not by the wind, Your paintings are terrific and I do think that you have found your way on this new bus. I cannot say which one I like best as they are all wonderful. Keep them coming as you give us such enyoument viewing them. Keep fit, well and painting dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Allo Allo Allo Dame Katie Of The Moara where's u been as Garden must be well manicured By now or have you been to Chelsea for more plants

Looks like more rain today and the wind is quiet strong, are well soon be Christmas !! ok I've just bunged babe Rub on the bus to keep her quiet

ok keep well SLAINTE

Name:	Ruby.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	163.0 KB 
ID:	75893  

hi been back with the girl as i could'nt leave her with a nose looking like a banana when I try to Post they said its to llarge I said WHAT her nose

they said no u idjut the whole painting so had to go back home and cut some chunks of ok so I don't know what its going to look like might be like Dorien Grey

SLAINTE....STATTE BBONNE Si Si........Kuai le. SHENTI Jainkang .........

Name:	Painting  2.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	75894  

That's no banana. . . that's my nose. . . hot cha cha, oh aye. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1pR7VnoL-o

Yer doon well Mr Ploos. . . A little moore conservative stoof these last few but very cool. . . check oot Fraiser-Paice's cat and do no kick 'im. . . Just one o' tha avenues on the Ploos Boos Expressionist Route. . .

Edit addition:
    Say, I was lookin' at tha wee one, and I like the way you divided up the shapes in a 2 dimensional way and then exploited those shapes for themselves as shapes on the canvas. You may be lookin' to transfer into abstraction along this boos route seein' as you're startin' ta look at shapes for their own virtue. It's an interesting thing how the human family rode this same boos line, oh aye. A fine trip, explorin' all the ways one can represent stoof. Goin' this a-way and that, favorin' bits o' one style over another in the same canvas. . . sorta like London wif its diverse neighborhoods.
    Last edited by D Akey; 06-14-2013 at 10:50 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

HI Mac Och away with yuh Mon I rarely kick the bugger's there to fast for me read a S/f where they ruled, as they had organized us lot to look

after them but one bloke could hear them talking so they tripped him so he got killed by a bus

Name:	Bus    Wacky    No    46.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	160.5 KB 
ID:	75907  

hi didn't wake up till 1oc someone was ringing the doorbell time i got out of bed they had gone l SLAINTE

Name:	Seated  Woman.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	75916  

hi Bus Wacky no ???? Girl in a Chemise ok P

Name:	Girl in a Chemise.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	75917  

OK OK OK She can Sit beside me on the Bus Wacky SLAINTY

Name:	Bus    Wacky  Madam.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	107.4 KB 
ID:	75922