Page 526 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2642647651652452552652752853657662610261526 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

hi Doc Smith 626 I dids't wonder why the choir-boys called him old Prune face SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Standing in the Corner.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	178.2 KB 
ID:	75719  

hi bus wacky no 5 SLAINTE

Name:	Erich  Heckel       no5     wacky.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	133.5 KB 
ID:	75720  

hi Bus Wacky No 6

Name:	Bus   wacky  No6.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	127.7 KB 
ID:	75721  

Hi Bus Wacky No 7..............SLAINTE

Name:	Bus Wacky   No  7.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	116.0 KB 
ID:	75722  

Some really interesting bus portraits amongst the latest ones, they sure are keeping you busy and out of mischief.…
    Geoff

Excellent Mr Ploos! You're picking up on the styles really well. Seeing all the different characteristics of the various portraits is a jolly good exercise of the visual muscles. Noothin' quite like a boos ride through the artists quarter for finding people what are exercising their right to Style.

You really do have a knack for this. You sure this ain't your old stompin' grounds? Just be careful not to put your hands through the windows of the boos when it's movin', laddie. One of the artists may snatch your pencil.

Really though, you seem to be getting quite fluent in these styles. They are looking quite great and distinct, each one! And what is more, these styles are so personal that you have lots of latitude for creativity and deviation from the norm. But this boos is always on track. Go man GO!!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Oh wow oh wow Dear Eighty you have found what you should be painting NO.6 AND NO 7 these are so bloody terrific. Whoops excuse me I didnt mean to swear but dear friend these are sooooooooooooooooo good. Need more need more, this is the way to go dear friend. Take care of yourself dear Eighty and now get painting Get back on the bus and leave the moon rivers alone but the one in your flask is enough. hehehehe
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi. Geoff Mac .....sorry after the last one. I just keeled over so it looks as if I've been out

for 51/2 hours ok there's. 1 thing. I would like to know. Is it ok to sketch these. As

Keep. Reading something. Saying there maybe. Copyright on these images. Ok. So how

Does. That effect. Me sketching them ??? Any ideas. Thanks. Mr. Ploos

Hi. Dame. Katie of the Moara. Thank you. But have you read my last post if so. Do

You know the answer's to my question's. Hope you are well. After your hectic week-end

No 6. I did. Like doing as I tried the crayon 1st time it's a bit like charcoal but with no feeling.

No 7. Had me reeling. All that colour. That's what put me to sleep :. Ok. SLAINTE

I don't know the whole law. I think that it's fine to use it for the purposes of education and for amateur fun. Artists have been copying artists for time out of mind. If you're selling them, that may be another story. It's probably a good idea in general to cite the original artist. Beyond that, learn away, lad.

Musicians learn by playing the songs of other artists, copying chops and all that. Could you imagine if a student was forbidden to play Chopin? I don't even know if professionals have to pay somebody to use the music of the classical artists.

Build them chops. Steal the techniques all you want and apply them to your own stuff. That's where you want to go anyway eventually. Expressionism is really easy to assimilate someone's style. Just look at a painting and apply it to another image -- like one of your own sketches. You're half way there anyway with those because you grab a face through your own impression of the person you're sketching, rather than a photographic representation. Just add wackiness to it -- go mad with colors etc.

HAVE FUN LADDIE!!!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream