Page 519 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 1941946950951751851952052152956961910191519 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,190 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Ah, the Ploos Boos stopped for de gas? I can tell by your paintings that you have the smell of double decked diesel and bussed Brighton Britans in yer nostrils, lad. The game is afoot. . . or yer ahead on points or something or other. Anyway I definitely get the portraits' attitudes really well from your drawings. Always has been your long suit. Go Mr Ploos, Go go go. . .

Ha'e ye ne'er woondered what the denizens would convert into if ye just went a couple stops past your usual route? I mean would ye soodenlay see vampires and archers and princesses and dragons and other genres other than thems what's wanderin' the streets in your own neighborhood proper, eh? Like ye would be venturin' into part's less known.

One never knows what to expect when the weather's been so queer like.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Not on your Nellie Mac Brain says he not geared up for that sort of stuff reckons he has enough trouble doing Face's might have been ok if had started drawing

4 score years ago but feels its too late to change our spots now what with the Reaper starting to hover we can't keep on asking for extensions he

said you've been at the wicket for some time are you trying to make a ton , I said with a lot of luck I might now they brought on the spin bowler's I coulld make 2 ton

SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE Si SI KUAI Le. SHENTI Jainkang
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The    Ballet   Girl's       Degas    FIN.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	120.3 KB 
ID:	75594  

Great Bus sketches Mr 80+ and why does one of the ballerinas have a veil over her face ?

Quote Originally Posted by justjean View Post
    Great Bus sketches Mr 80+ and why does one of the ballerinas have a veil over her face ?
    I think since Mr Ploos is from touristy Brighton, it might be one of those stand up paintings where you can go stick your face from behind through the hole so that you can be in the scene. You could be the ballerina in this one.

Me, I've got to go find the one with Popeye and Olive Oyl on the beach.

Mr Ploos, I think you are so much going to make 100, and with Caesar's pull with the Roman Legions, you're a shoe-in for promotion to Centurion in the Caesarian Section, withoot a doot, lad.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hi Jean thanks for the Crits got me off my arse to look had to haggle with Degas he reckons that as I haven't dipped her head so much it will be ok thanks again for

Crits always most Welcome Jean

Hoots Mon whats all blaething aboot its Sunday should'nt you be in the kirk ? Singing Hyims more like a gregorien Chant I should think

yae tis gude thinking as Caesar must see the pope quiet a lot so could put a good word in for me I'd even take the faith if it keeps the Reaper of my Back

SLAINTE ........STATTE BBONNE Si Si............Kuai Le. SHENTI Jainkang

Name:	The    Ballet   Girl's       Degas    FIN     2.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	123.1 KB 
ID:	75607  

No crits from here Mr 80+ it was just curiosity and Mr DA you have cured my curiosity as I have in the past had my pic taken in one of those things

hi Jean its a pleasure to be criticized by you so don't give it another thought I've just tried one of things where you put your face in a bit rough as it to long ago

since I've seen them I put Mac's face in as popeye that will make him have a few moon river's ok Ciao SLAINTE

Name:	popeye   Mac.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	75609  

hi STARTER'S Raphael No 1 scuse colour its just so I can see where they are ok SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE Si S i Kuai Le. SHENTI Jainkang

Name:	Raphael          STARTER'S   No  1.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	125.7 KB 
ID:	75615  

I think spring was very beneficial to You, dear ATPopeye! You are taking part to a quite ambitious ballet with Monsieur Degas and You're also working hard to Your resurrection, which, for someone not papist and even atheist is quite amazing ...LOL Love, as usual, Your artistic challenges and outcomes.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Ciao yeah It look like a tough one to crack might have to plead the 5th admement or isaneity which ever is the quickie's ok

.....STATTE BBONNE Si Si .............