Page 515 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 1541546550551351451551651752556561510151515 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,150 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi there dear Eighty brrrrrrrrrrr windy and chilly here, hope its better where you are.
    I really love the Renoir finished painting it is outstanding and makes me want to dance. Well done you.
    Stay fit and well dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hello Dame Katie Of the Moara hazy sunshine looks like a bit of wind temp outside 15c but havn't been out yet didn't get up till late pleased you liked the Renoir it

worth starting again from fresh as the 1st ones looked more like a ice rink I must have been pissed when I done the 1st Starter's

Hi Pai Thanks the Renoir took more time and made my eyes start screaming they were chuffed in the end thou think Brain told them to shut up it was

quiet peaceful with Manet at Venice 1 st time I've been there might go next year if the Reaper lets me

allo Hombre's Sketchism Caesar Mac Many Thanks scuse for not writing more but Brain says it time to Doze ??

SLAINTE ...........STATTE BBONNE ....Si....Si.........Kuai Le. SHENTI Jainkang Zia Jain

hi Frances Hodgkins fin ok .....SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Frances   Hodgkins     fin.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	124.9 KB 
ID:	75505  

Hi Dame Katie Of The Moara sunny temp 17.5c might go out think I need some fresh air hope its ok in Ull , I think its going to be a good year for fruit as the tree's

are packed with blossom only hope there's enough Bees's around ??? ok enjoy the week end Chio SLAINTE

Name:	Elizabeth        STARTER'S      No    1.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	75511  

All I got to say is it must be a cold place what you folks live in if that rig is what artist's smock around in over there in Jolly Ol' Pip Pip, eh wot? Or do you reckon it's just her sporty country look from the 1940s for the formal photographic portrait?

I had no idea who she was. I looked her up and seems she painted a lot and a pretty fair stylist at that. Didn't look into her life tho.

Well you done a right proper job Mr Ploos. Somethin' of a Hockney style -- direct and essential. If you pardon the expression, you nailed Frances square.

Is that pencil drawing the Queen?

Go man go go go!!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Nice job on the sketch of the Queen eighty, she will be pleased so no visit to the tower for you, bet thats a relief.
    I live in the fruit belt in Canada and the shortage of bees has become a real problem these last few years with many hives being totally wiped out.
    I guess they are still doing research to find the reason.
    Have yourself a great day, im off to move a pile of soil with the tractor.
    Geoff

Quote Originally Posted by limey-g View Post
    . . .
    I live in the fruit belt in Canada and the shortage of bees has become a real problem these last few years with many hives being totally wiped out.
    I guess they are still doing research to find the reason.
    Have yourself a great day, im off to move a pile of soil with the tractor.
    Geoff
    limey-g, it's from pesticides. There has been an upswell of opposition to it so much that Europe just recently banned these substances. Not sure if that includes Canada and the USA or wherever else. I think UK also did not go along with it according to this report from Reuters. I hope they all get on board with it. I mean just how bad can we screw things up.

There's lots out there on the subject.

(sorry for the 30 second advertisement)

http://www.reuters.com/video/2013/04...videoChannel=5
    Last edited by D Akey; 05-12-2013 at 01:48 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yes that is what they say but here in Canada we have very strict rules on Pesticides and they are completely banned for any domestic use along with certain farming uses for a few years now and yet the problems still are there.
    Geoff

HEY Hey Hey Geoff hope you've shifted your ten ton of soil

Hooots Mon she had on her best bib and tucker on for the photo they bunged brush'es in to let you know she's an Artist

Pesticides is it possible they are getting into the food chain as ALziemers is on the increase and it seems the reactions are much the same ???

...........SLAINTE

Name:	Opera Singer.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	184.7 KB 
ID:	75523   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	!cid_9C3661FA-B8B8-4E70-AE3E-741EC2C4DE05.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	211.4 KB 
ID:	75524  

Your painting and drawing hereabove do capture perfecly the expressions and look lively! Bravo!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!