Page 510 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 1041046050050850951051151252056061010101510 ... LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

hi a Quickie with John yeah he's gone grey the shock SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE SI Si Kuai Le SHENTI Jainkang
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	J.  B..jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	75376  

Hi there dear Eighty, hope you are well. I have been busy again in the garden and whilst I was away boy have you been busy. They are all great but I really like the last one. Keep fit and well dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hello sTRANGER YEAH DAME KATIE Of The Moara while you've been out in the garden enjoying yourself that Scottish Yank Mac

................has kept my nose down on the grindstone AS FOR YOU LIKING THE LAST ONE do you mean Dear John

..............I thought you'd be frighten to deaf anyway it will cheer our up maestro Caesar you now what the Italiens are like very Religou's

.............. sunny today and quiet warm but its to late to go out ok SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE Si Si Kuai Le SHENTI Jainkang

hi tried a change focus ok

Name:	La  Grenouillere   no1      112.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	268.1 KB 
ID:	75382  

Glad you're finding your dark values, Mr Ploos! Strengthens the picture no end.

You may want to early on in your painting process make a layer with a daub of black or whatever dark will be your darkest dark in the picture. You won't use it in the painting, it's just so you let all the colors in the piece know they can go way dark and not so timid. That way you have somethin' of a depth gauge so yer no pilotin' yer deep water vessel into the shallows, if ye catch me drift, lad. You would likely get to where you got to only quicker.

As to the pic of John, is 'e goin' steady wif Medusa? The hair is, treated like a punk rock star -- all platinum and sooch like (like yerself a wee bit). Ye saw MisterPaint's Medusa painting, didn't you? Do ye no think they would make a proper couple?

Go Man Go!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. Mac. Just coming to. Still in bed yeah. The blacks what I liked. Is the dashes of light blue

I bashed on over the leaves with the vague idea of splashes of light. And it seemed to have worked

See you got a lot of fire down your way. I like my toast lightly done.

Go. Man. Go.

Hi Saturday starter's sorry I Can't remember her name artist in New Zealand ok SLAINTE

Name:	N.  Z..jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	75385  

Hello Dame Katie of the Moara Saturday Guess what Year its raining get your brolly out of its hiding unless you want to join Pia's girl in the palm grove

or may be the beach more to your taste you being a swimming Nut yeah can just see you romping around in the surf Chio SLAINTE

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi. Mac. Just coming to. Still in bed yeah. The blacks what I liked. Is the dashes of light blue

I bashed on over the leaves with the vague idea of splashes of light. And it seemed to have worked

See you got a lot of fire down your way. I like my toast lightly done.

Go. Man. Go.
    Aye lad. Fires. Smoke em if ye got em. Well we got em and they're smokin'. Fortunately I am not in those risk areas, but the smoke drifts for miles and miles.

Fires came close to me neighborhood once in recent memory (Not my home but those in the nearby hills). You should have seen how the fire department made that fire cut the lawns like a gardener. They let it burn off the scrub brush but not the homes -- for the most part. Some homes were lost, but comparatively few and those early on in the fires which started some miles off, and the blaze went on for a week or so. Could have been far far worse. Fire fighting is an art around here. But it's the real deal and people get killed working the line sometimes when the wind shifts.

One year in my high school days, when the fires got close and the winds just so, little flecks of white ash rained down like snow.

Yeah, I still see morons tossing lit cigarettes out their car through the risk areas. Blows my mind how careless some people are. It's like they have not a care for anything bigger than them.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. Mac. I've got. My old wartime. Sturrip pump. And bucket. So let me know if it's getting

Close. And I'll pop over and put it out. Ok. Put the moon river on ice. Ok.