Page 501 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 40145149149950050150250351155160110011501 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

hi more practice with art-fart ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Art Fart    2.jpg 
Views:	329 
Size:	170.4 KB 
ID:	75201  

2. Acceptable art fart.... until we get smell-o-vision... then there shall be no farting allowed!

I like the color work in this most recent work, sir.

Your crowd scenes look great as does your fellow in the restaurant

Hi Mags just seeing your name makes me feel good like meeting an old friend,sayin to say Hello like two ships passing in the night hooting each other

saying Hello

Hi Jean my new friend who keeps trying to catch me up but can't run as fast as me

another Practice with Jeff 12343 ok

Name:	Jeff 1234.jpg 
Views:	268 
Size:	137.6 KB 
ID:	75204  

Looking grand lad.

I had earlier thought to criticize your Night Watch thinking that you had created a fairly distracting tangent with all those spears crossing at a single point off to the right. But I knew you look at details like that so I went and looked at Rembrandt's version.

By gum, the ol' maestro (him, no yew, lad, you're a right embryo compared to 'im, ye are) did something that would not be considered good compositional design -- unless he did it for a reason, like an vague allusion to a compass needles and latitude and longitude lines perhaps, seein' as they're all aboot merchant shipping and burgers, and not to mention they're all a bunch o' hot doggers judgin' from this paintin'. Rembrandt was no one for little mistakes, especially in a masterwork like this, and so there had to be a reason for it. And that's the best I could come up with. Remmy the Super Old stopped writin' me e-mails, so I suppose I'm left to speculate.

And I like the other stoof ye been paintin, all yer tributes and so on. Go man go.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi there dear Eighty, hope you are fit and well. Boy your latest painting are really terrific. I admire so much that you will try anything and it works.
    Stay well dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Congratulation on 500 pages !! Mr. Eighty !! You really are on a roll recently with new and great paintings. Love how you keep improving the Rembrandt night watch painting, I love his paintings a lot. As well as that Art Fart...haha, beautiful color palette. Kuai le. SHENTI. Jainkang ! Go ! Go ! Go !

hi Dame Katie of the Moara thick sea fret this morning viserbilty about 100 yds but it cleared ill blue and sun shine still can't do layer's ho ho ho

hope all is well up at the North-East Gate black@ white to good for me to copy YEAH

Hi Pia yep I liked your S/P but I'm lost with Absract's Kuai le. SHENTI. JainKang Where Where Where

Hoots Mon ya dinnae Ken did ya nay see Rembrandt and meself in the frame of the Night -Watch as recommend

by Mac the Haggis Basher is that the Pipe's Is Thet The Pipe's I can Hear Youl have me Tossing the Caber ? next Ho Ho Ho

................SLAINTE..........STATTA BBONNE ......Si..................Si

Name:	oil. practice.jpg 
Views:	292 
Size:	120.3 KB 
ID:	75210   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Matisse.jpg 
Views:	264 
Size:	141.1 KB 
ID:	75211  

hi not sure what's going to happen as change the DPI

Name:	Mags.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	108.9 KB 
ID:	75214  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    hi. . . Where Where Where

Hoots Mon ya dinnae Ken did ya nay see Rembrandt and meself in the frame of the Night -Watch as recommend

by Mac the Haggis Basher is that the Pipe's Is Thet The Pipe's I can Hear Youl have me Tossing the Caber ? next Ho Ho Ho

................SLAINTE..........STATTA BBONNE ......Si..................Si
    ACH!!!!! HOOT!!!!!! Ye snook yerselves in tha back way ta tha midnight 'aggis bashery. Cause ye heard they were checking ID at the door and yer both so sadly oonder age they'd ne'er let the likes o' you two inside. Tossed a caber onto the night bouncer aboot tha 'ead n' shoulders wif monotonous regularity, moore like, oh aye. And once they hollered 'Uncle!' in ye both went for a night o' high revelry and bottomless moon rivers.

Hoot. . .Tha things one sees on tha Ploos Boos. Clever lad, Jimmay.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream