Page 495 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3954454854934944954964975055455959951495 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

You certainly captured what I always interpreted as Corot's rather haughty demeanor that was in the original.
    Sometimes artists, who were deviating from what the Academies ordained to be the way art should be, they would do a painting with a visual message they knew would get seen. This one might have been saying "Just try and stop me" to his critics. I'm not aware of his story, so I don't know whether that applied or not. But I interpret it the same as I would seeing someone looking at me that way. I know for sure that was what Klimpt was doing with his critics when he painted a beautiful redhead mooning the viewers.

Good job.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Mac yeah Caesar made me paint him said he was a great Master Landscapes I think. I've posted again Mum and Juliet as Mum made me tone down her nose

see what you think now that last one was me arseholing around after seeihg Hannaba my thanks to the Witch l
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Juliet..............Mum     5  FIN.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	146.2 KB 
ID:	75075   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wizard  for Witch.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	173.3 KB 
ID:	75076  

hi Mr. Eighty, how are you doing? Already gone out for your bus sketches ?? Your latest additions are so great and you used more different color palette too. Also love to see those paintings that you kept improving them. Amazing works ! I love the "Claude" one where you gone fishing there. Did you get some good fishes that day

Kuai le. SHENTI. Jainkang

Hi PAI yes Claude is quiet good at fishing he got 5 trout a bit like a (poor) middle mans Salmon sorry got to rush must try and get a early night ok

Kuai Le. SHENTI. Jainkang

Name:	Renoir      STARTERS     No  1.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	204.3 KB 
ID:	75081  

Hi Renoir starters no 2 ok

Name:	Renoir       STARTERS     No   2.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	205.3 KB 
ID:	75083  

Oh, lad, I guess having knocked back all them bottles o' wine, having your mutt dancin' on the table is not so far oot. Looks like a very casual tableau, but not for the artist. Lots to do in this one.

Well, 'ave one on me. Go man go!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Back to impressionist, dear mate! My preferred Renoir painting!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Oh, these are wonderful E+.

Hi Sandy many many Grats

Hi Mac I could naff do with a bottle of that Plonk

Hail O Caesar O Mighty one well I'm not a great fan of Renoir but this 1 and the other 1 where their dancing at the mommartte yes those I've allways liked

we was in Amsterdam last night on the telly the opening of the Rik museum its fantastic pride of place the night watch by our friend I think I might have ago at it

when I've done this 1 SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE Si Si Kuai Le. SHENTI Jainkang

hail O Caesar

Name:	Renoir       STARTERS     No   3.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	217.1 KB 
ID:	75085  

10. Ah, Mr. 80... I have missed your works and unique style of drawing. Your works have grown even better since the last time I sat down to look at them.