Page 489 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3894394794874884894904914995395899891489 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Pia yes I hadn't painted like that before I must admit its mainly because of my 3 stalwarts, who stuck and helped me along the Raging road

Dame Katie of Moara . Mac THe haggis Basher and Caesar our Scribe from Roma, Who in my moments of deepest dispair have kicked my arse to make me move

Hl Mac Rules Don't apply to me Geoff said as I'm a Senoir Citizen and at the age where you not sure where you are or where your going plus sleeping at

the drop of a Hat the milk on the upper lip dids't think it was but collar twistd up so with my napkin i Will wipe away OK

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One My thoughts go out to you in your troubled times And thanks For youe kind Comments

Thanks Jean Sorry I missed your post better luck next time

hi Geoff lost your pic; but have found it now so have done a qiuck smash at the back more of a impression i should think but at least it gives us some idea where

going

Hello O Dame of the Moara how does your garden grow ok keep warm .......SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE Si Si KUAU LE SHENTI JAINKANG ZIA JAIN
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cheshire   Man   and  his  Dawg      4.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	74933  

My troubled times???? I think You know some bad news I still have to hear, dear mate ...

I hope You're not referring to European problems, because it's going to be hard times to anyone pretty soon. Even UK and Your pound aren't immune in the longer run.
    It looks like that Germany and the beaurocrats bowing to them, are going to start feeling on the GDP and export negative effects of its short-sighted and mad policies. They forgave France and Holland defaults, they helped Spain much more than needed while Italy is always being targeted even if we're having are yearly debt increase within the 3%, thus such issue positively closed. By the way, we pay more than we ever received as bonds buy by the BCE to the common European financial support (i.e. we pay also for Greece, Spain and Portugal problems). As a matter of fact our bonds sold magnificently yesterday (f... the rating agencies) and our families still have the highest patrimony and good, though declined, savings in Europe with the Germans (alas not at all so good revenues) . We have huge problems, but for some more times also considerable improvement opportunities if we start leading our country as such. Actually, notwithstanding our sensibly worse work problems, we're still the second manufacturing country in Europe (as for industrial production) and our export balance is significantly positive.
    I think that once passed their forthcoming elections, Germany will finally behave differently, since it's becoming more and more concrete the possibility that they would be left alone with their EuroMark and most other countries may decide to join and mutually support their Euros and a common Eurobond (no veto power could be enforced by Germany in that case).
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi eighty it looks good thanks for the effort, is my hair that grey when I go the hairdressers to get it cut I always say to the girl that does it "only cut the grey ones " to which she replied, if I did that you would be bald.
    Geoff

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One ho ho ho I like your retort do my brain has gone into shock so reply I cannot do

Hi Geoff hearing of your blight you should talk to Pia as she has bundles of loose hair

Name:	I Do Like. strawberry. Jam.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	126.4 KB 
ID:	74938  

So what's the weather like in Brighton then? You still having Winter? Sounds like a little of this and a little of that.
    Great pic of Limey-G and his dog. The dog looks particularly good though they both are done well.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Mac cloudy odd bits of blue with the sun trying to shine through did rain early had another go at Geoff's flooring to give the carpet a slieght angle

but Mac did i get in the shit i put a black line around like a frame with the ruler then was nearly finished the carpet when bingo it all went bizarre the transome lines were

were around the Pic; larger then the frame but when i tried to close the gap bugger me as the pic; it self did move so know I've got double vision so to speak

did try to match the two face'es together but no joy so pressed the save button on the Pic; resuming all the work I had done was gone so had to start again

my only hope is that Laughing you don't have histeric's

Name:	Cheshire   Man   and  his  Dawg    6.jpg 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	74948  

Well What More could do

Name:	Just Add to Laff.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	207.6 KB 
ID:	74949  
    Last edited by D Akey; 04-13-2013 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Well What More could do
    Is that a rhetorical question, Mr Ploos? I believe ye could give 'im some whites for 'is eyes as so many 'ave them these days.

Not a bad expressive painting though.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Mac the question is to be or not to be Aye aye

Name:	Painting Title_100.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	202.1 KB 
ID:	74955   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	T . J.jpg 
Size:	153.4 KB 
ID:	74956  

It would appear that the "Aye's" have it. Motion carries.

Let all in the land henceforth have whites in their eyes! . . .

er. . . and maybe a wee bit o' red subsequent to a round doon tha pub, laddie.