Page 486 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3864364764844854864874884965365869861486 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Aww, Mr.Eighty, I think you have lots of fun plays recently with doing the sketches from others members, that's so cool with all these new ones ! Go ! Go ! Go !!

Woah! Scared the bejeezus out of me. . . there I was enjoying the scenes and all of a sudden. . . Crikey! Was like me GPS locator went off sounding the alarms. So what's one of me formers doin' in Brighton England then, eh? Oooh. . . Take care Mr Ploos. . . ease yourself back onto the bus. . . best get off at the next stop well down the way. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

HI BRYON JEAN PIA MAc Thanks you as i'm only Just awake feeling a bit bemused as my mother is screaming get up you lazy fool as Cameroooon has found out

that extra hole we dug he reckons is a spare bedroom and cut our Benifits the council has upped our rent the gas and light is up by 15% as their not making enough Profit

so get out and do some robbery you murderous Villien as its all your fit for Ok Mum!!, well you seen my Mum, not one to argue with she alwaays votes Conservitive

her motto i'm not sharing with all those lazy layabouts who do nuffink not like us hardworking Villeins ............

hi a Song from ELgar very good not one of my Favourites thou I like the Girl with the Squikey Voice ,come home Kathy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Elgar.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	110.7 KB 
ID:	74835  

yea tis I Herod with my two trusty oarmen from the land of Thor they've paddle hard with hands so sore to rescue the oriental maid in the tower held against her wish'es

by that dreaded war lord I. Like. Tee half brother of Chi but on arriving at the tower and calling to the maid to let her hair down so I could clime to release her from her

fate She looked out from window and laughingly replied get knotted mate your much to late my lord quite like's this style. crickey who wrote this script ??

should be keel-haulded

Name:	Painting title. key.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	74854   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Painting found in Layer's 2.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	223.6 KB 
ID:	74853   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Painting title. key_001.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	74855  

Everything seem to tease Your inspiration, dear mate! I'm honoured to have raised Your painterly interest recently. Who's the last alien You painted?
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Yep Been watching Indian Cricket seeing the game as she should be played a great game

Name:	indian Cricket.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	109.9 KB 
ID:	74870  

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yeah I don't think she's a Alien I supose it depends where you live ok I told her to go to the United Nations she said she had but

they said we're a bit busy at this moment but they will put it on file and if they havn't contacted her after a year and her problem still exists not to worry as

they can always change the goalposts

Name:	Our. Land.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	144.2 KB 
ID:	74880  

I wonder who this last guy is (a wonderful brushwork, by the way), maybe one of our paleoanthropological ancestor . I see he's tanned all over but the nose, so I presume he's got vitiligo (or she?).
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi there dear Eighty, sorry havent been around but wooohoooooooo two days sunshine and that makes me go off into the garden which I have to say is looking pretty good. You really have been soooooooooooo busy and all are great, you seem to be developing great brushstrokes with your oil painting. Hope you are well dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307