Page 483 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3834334734814824834844854935335839831483 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,830 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Quote Originally Posted by justjean View Post
    But now I can say what I want and people will just shake their heads and say.... she's old .....
    Ho. Ho Ho. You and me both Jean I don't. Know what this World is coming too why. I can

Remember Eh ................. Well. Eh. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz are yes where was I

Quote Originally Posted by justjean View Post
    But now I can say what I want and people will just shake their heads and say.... she's old .....
    I could not agree more Jean being a senior lets us get away with all sorts of things, its not that we are getting old, just more cunning
    Geoff

Geof, I think I'm verging if not already over the hill on ancient

Hi just woke. But WHAT. Is this I hear two youngster's. Moaning. Tipical of the

Young ones. Never. Satisfied. I. Could tell them some stories.

Hey Hey. Hey. Katie Katie. Coops. Just looked out the window guess what It's Snowing

What's it like in ULL Back to yuh woolies.

'Ere. . . pipe down you snivelin' codgers. . .or I'm turning this boos aroond and we'll be takin' ye home afore ye get your pickled eel snow cones. You're a disgrace to yer spooran's. Now paint or you can give me 25 press ups each for starters! Oh aye. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Aoife and baby Juliet ok its for my friends so Bag's of Crit most welcome Thanks
    I think it needs a signature. . . any will do, but you may want to put yours to it. I would guess a special word of dedication might be good as well as a date -- something of a commemoration if you want. The babe will be getting older quick as ye know, so this will be as a very fond memory for her soon.

The paintin' looks swell, Mr Ploos. Good on ye, Jimmay. Has a nice graphic quality to it. Lots of mother love seen here through the eyes of the artist, oh eye.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hoot mon you haggis bashing Californun Scottish Hippeeee ain't you got something in your rule book ? about spare the Rod well I done my Damdest but when I Layed

on the floor to start press ups ! blow me down with a uncooked Aggis I Fell Asleep

Hi woke about 9oc the noise from the telly a Yanky soap but they were rabbiting so fast that I got lost so then went to Ull With our man who's going all over place on the Trains

with Bradshaw think he's showing his face as he would like to be back in the parleyment i must admit he seems like a nice guy but he takes after mother's side of the family blue blue

down to his socks gawd have pity on his Soul then got glimpt of Boweee but they said tomorrow then before i could fasten ma seatbelt i was up in iceland with

our favourite hiker Girl with the iceman showing us the Volcano site it was a bit hard on my legs to much walking for a old codger , then bingo I was in greece and when

I got think its called Zeus? then the crowd when they saw me started calling Stavros Stavros I said no Tis I Mr pluoos from the planet Artee Ragii so had to

run as there was a orrible ush
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bradhaw's.  Guide.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	74764   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bowee.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	157.4 KB 
ID:	74765   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Man  of.  Iceland.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	74766   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zeus.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	74767  

hi Mr. Eighty, how are you doing, it's so nice to keep seeing your postings. many new great addition, i especially like that Indian girl, Ayasha sketch. she's so beautiful. you caputred her expression so well. Kuai le. SHENTI. Jainkang

hi. PIA I like your. Red butterfly. As it reminded me of you Floasting in estacy away from life's,

Restrictions.