Page 479 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3794294694774784794804814895295799791479 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi. PIA. Maiden from across the sea 's in the land of Wong hue I had a tale to tell

But brain has not quiet awoke yet So with Tonque clench between my teeth I will not

Laden you with my tale of Woe and creep away to my cornflakes go.

Hi Back with Harley I thought I'd finished my session with him but he caught me by the collar shouting I'll tell when you can go and dragged me back

into the room all the students fell about laughing as you don't see many old 85 year Students and a Rebel as well ok he said there's AYASHA Lets see what mess

you can make of her ok an oil painting ok So muttering obsenities under my breath I felt like shouting you big headed sod But the Ref had allready shown me a

Yellow card so I stayed Stom So I grabbed my Pencil (Pen) I just can't get on with the Pencil low and Behold standing in front of me is a enchanting little girl so in my

confusesion I forgot that Uncle tom cobbley and all said a oil Painting as I had only smashed a Pen Sketch so it looks as if Harley has got a red card for me makes me

SLAINTE...............STATTE BBONNE Si Si .........Kuai Le. SHENTI JainKANG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AYASHA.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	74651  

Hi had to report to the office knocked on the door Harley shouted come in coss he knows I'm a bit hard of hearing well he said we have Dicided Cameroon and I

that you have just scraped through with a C-4 it was very very close we did think of sending you to aussieland but we coun't afford the fare then on the front bench'es

it said what about the Falklands the pm nearly had a heart attack Mien Gott He cried what with all that OIL That Jolly Blighty would be selling us our own Oil

SLAINTE...........STATTE BBONNE Si Si KUAI LE. SHENTI JAINKANG

Name:	MOTHER    LOVE.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	74655  

a quickie ok

Name:	Ronnie.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	74666  

For some reason this last one says to me "Fiddler on the roof", not sure why because he has no beard..
    I love how you do faces.
    Geoff

Fiddler on the Roof never thought Geoff I always thought it was Benny Hill as The fastest Milkman in The West SLAINTE

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Fiddler on the Roof never thought Geoff I always thought it was Benny Hill as The fastest Milkman in The West SLAINTE
    Yes. Benny Hill was a great guy for the ladies, he sure had some great looking girls in his shows.
    Geoff

yeah The poor Bugger could never catch them thou Thats why he become a milkman no running but with all home comforts

Há,há,ha... On a roll 80, great images and, and itss a naice exarzice triyng too, eh, êh, is nice ttryingg tou interpreta vostro linguagem. All thre brest yuong fallow.
    BTW, like the incident angle of light on that face.
    Last edited by Lima; 04-01-2013 at 12:29 AM.

Hey Hey Hey Ho Ho Ho Mes Amiee Senor Herr Dockter LeMA Tis I the Red Baron Aye that Dammed Angleze been the bain of ma life ever since it was

folstered on me at Birth as ma mither is a Scot and me father from the singing Valleys so how come I Spake A forien Tonque never was good at funny Dialeks

Is it true there's been a for SALE BOARD at the Vatican City as the Pope Thinks there's More work for him in Sud Amerika and once he gets Home the Italiens will have a hard

job getting him back Mind. you Don't think they should worry as alll the art and Palace'es Plus Sunshine and Spaggetti allways a great draw for us poor sods from

The cold Climes

AT-TA At least I got the two Rose'es ? and that Yellow one in my copy of yours BTW I Like it

I'm in the Bedroom Geoff DARLING

Name:	I'm in the bedroom.  Darling.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	140.2 KB 
ID:	74686   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Painting AT - TA.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	244.2 KB 
ID:	74687