Page 477 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3774274674754764774784794875275779771477 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

yep Still Trying ??????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Di. still trying. ok.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	176.3 KB 
ID:	74572  

Is that Lady Di?
    I'm the happiest man in the world. I just don't know this, yet.

my gallery: http://members.artrage.com/gallery/32810

Hi Orkhan !st thinks !st ok is it true you come from the land of the DRACKS as for my Failed attempt at our Favourite Princess Diani are you sitting Comfortable
    as its my story of the old iron Pot I digress as Mac would say as he eats his Haggis have you got an IPad ??? well mine is a 1st generation and it seems to have
    a rolling scroll as all my works of art (rubbish ) at a rough count 300 stay in it , and being a igaranus ?? and a novice to boot the Computer and Art World to me was as if I was exploring the Poles and as late in life finding out that I thought I could Draw which now counts for 90% of my day Thats if I havn't Doze's off which tends to Happen as you get older so now I sit with All the wonder's of the modern sience around me and at last I can use two finger's on the laptop my Wacom ux21 ?? has 9 bottons on either side so maybe in time I'll find out what they do but like layer's I keep well away from, the IPad Idid buy a Pen but have reverted to my finger as
    I can always find it plus its like drawing with charcoal you get the feeling, Ar yes well when I eventully Creep into bed in the Bewhiching hours with my eye's popping out of my head I always have the IPad full of face'es on the scroll thats why I happened to see Di who I had tried with thick oil paint yuk yuk so last night cleaned her up and had another try
    I had origenaly a news paper picture of her when she was upset and talked to the press I've been trying at odd times and last night at last I glimpt's her and why I posted Her
    to see What Comments and Crit's i'd get I Knew there was a lot to be desired But felt a last I was beginning to See her so must get another picture as my memory Wants another
    Look at diana to be refreshed Ok hope I havn't bored you as yuh get older you do tend to ramble on and on ...........on

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    the IPad Idid buy a Pen but have reverted to my finger as I can always find it
    hahahaha, I could save hours if I stopped putting the stylus in with the pencils and pens ...
    xiěyì, n. freehand brushwork, spontaneous expression
    Artrage Gallery
    / Leaning Tree Ink Studio

I've enjoyed your latest Eighty+. Also so funny reading your replies. Keep warm.

Thank you Sandy VIII as a worker Ant i Didn't do much writting but I can see its easy to slip into the habit and in time it may even help my spelling and and

see were all the keys on the Laptop hide ok but please Please send Crit ok

I knew it was Di right off Mr 80+ , keep those fingers painting

Jean as you've got a good eye Thanks but for me it is the expression that got me showing such hurt shock and sadness only hope when her son becomes king he creates a
    1 Day a year holiday in her Honour her being the Kings mother plus the enjoyment and the Sadness she gave to us and we had for her. she should be seen on a
    plinth in Trafalger Sq in white marble so we can all go and pay our respect and Thanks too her our Fairy Princess.

Well now, my good Lord Ploos o' Brighton. Princess Di indeed. Spotted it afore I heard anyone mention it. She was quite a regal Lady. Well done tribute, one subject to another. . . er, I mean she was the fitting subject of your painting.

So ye fell in love with a princess, did ye now, lad. Well, you nay could ha' picked a finer one nor wif an better 'eart. And ye captured it in your portrait as ye saw clear through 'er, oh aye. It's all in the eyes, as plain to see for all and I'm sure that's why everyone can spot 'erself in your paintin' -- it's all aboot 'er compassionate eyes. You portrayed what you saw of her in your heart as well. I can see she quite resembles your fondness for 'er.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I am happy you painted Princess Diana as I love her. She has a good heart and she is so beauitful too. Yes, I also can spot is her from your sketch. As I keep saying agin, you're so good on your recent sketches.