Page 476 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3764264664744754764774784865265769761476 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,760 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

No. No. No. No. Anything but the dreaded. Goldfish Pete. ARrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh

hi Girl sketch ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	girl 2.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	74536  

... very real ... on the bus?
    xiěyì, n. freehand brushwork, spontaneous expression
    Artrage Gallery
    / Leaning Tree Ink Studio

how are you, Mr. Eighty, I love the last woman sketch, you are so good, you have drawn her expression so well that it makes her character so unique. Love it ! Kuai le. SHENTI. Jainkang

I particularly love Your recent color drawings/ paintings! I find most of Your recent ladies quite sexy too, but I guess spring is coming and You just pretend to be too old for some revival. LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi Friends just woke. So must shower and grab some nosh will be with you as soon as. Possible. Ok

Hello Pia Thanks I'm pleased you like her , as you can see she is of mixed blood lines which would make Darwin very happy as her genes have taken the best from both

My Congratulation's to her

Hi China my old Mate I'm sorry your kung-foo fighter the dreaded Goldfish run out of breath just as he was about comit the coup de grac'e ?? then the vision of beauty

the Bird of Paradise bathed my Swollen ( Down Caesar ) bloodied Legs I did ask after u she said u were too busy Training your next Goldfish ???

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One tell me the story of Fight for Love and Glorie ! 1 more time please just to please an old Pensioner as its getting close to those Spring Moments and

my memory is Fading well at least the pope is going to wash my feet do u think being a man of God he will dispose of his armoured car and bodygaurds and walk

through the crowded streets like the son of God Jesus ??? Just one other thought is the Vatican City a Tax Haven for the Poor

Mr 80+, you have been a busy man, all look great especially that last lady, hope that you made it to the shops in time to get your food

Hi Jean Yeah I've a Basket on wheels so not two bad the trouble is its about 250yds downhill across a main road plus three sets of traffic lights 2 are ok and 1 dodgy one were

you say three Hail Marys and skoot like hell then when in the Super Super Market its worse than a Rugby Scrum then after fighting to get to the Tills a row of 40 only

5 are working with lots of staff standing around grinning long gone are the Signs that said only 3 minutes will you wait then back across the dodgy lights I

Swear one of these days I won't make it then the Hill in short bursts, so I can get my breath back and let the eye's focus on the clime ahead, I keep thinking should I

get a car again, but what worrys me is that I may fall asleep at the wheel anyway Jean thats the vitals sorted no wonder I feel Knackerd Ow yeah

went into the garden saw the signs of growth so must do some pruning befor it to late. Jean like your flower's

Hi down on the farm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Girls  Call me Jim.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	74555