Page 474 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3744244644724734744754764845245749741474 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Awesome thread Eighty+! and just gets better and better well done mate!

Quote Originally Posted by SCP View Post
    Awesome thread Eighty+! and just gets better and better well done mate!
    Agree. Agree... Amazing and extraordinary art capacity.

hi SCP I Won 5 goals to me 1 to u ok so I've got the Ashe's No good shouting Foul as its my Ball don't forget ok Cobber

Hi My Favourite Doc Senor Lima I presume as you know I've tried to copy your escursions with thick paint but with no sucess I only ended up like the tar Baby

My Thanks to u Both

now for a quick look at the Mumbai Railways Train ok its the nearest I'll ever get to Bombay
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mumbai. Train.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	255.4 KB 
ID:	74464  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Quack. Quack. Mac. I must say. That I didn't. Take you as a Marathon runner. Blimey. You.

Must have cut out the moon rivers in training. But the haggis will give you a inner strength. Over

The last 5 miles. Ok. So keep running.
    Ah, you were quite correct in your assumption, Mr Ploos. Not an marathon type runner. More a matter of marathon scramblin' aroond ta get things done.

But your moon rivers be safe wif me. Never spill a drop for all me skuttlin'. Ha'e one on tha 'ouse. . . or on tha porch or in tha drawin' room more like. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi went looking for Pete Today saw a couple of his mates asked if they had seen him yeah its Sunday He will be down at market ok just round the corner Thanks

hi Pete Tis I

Name:	Chinese  Market.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	147.5 KB 
ID:	74470  

Hey Hey Hey the colour on my Mumbai train its on this morning as Sunday no joy ?? is Sunday a day of rest in Mumbai ( Bombay ??)

............SLAINTI ..........STATTE BBONNE Si Si Zia . Jain SHENTI Jainkang Yeah my favourite Unkle Almer who come from Merqui in Burma showed me some Burmese

..........Writing way back when I was about 6-7 if my memory can recall seem like a lot of ooooooo but up and down if you can understand me if I knew how yo get the

.......Pen I could show you funny thing is when Sketching I can't get rid of the bloody-thing ok

Name:	Mumbai. Train   1.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	316.0 KB 
ID:	74497  

Hi no need to get your knickers in a twist just a bit of monday morning sketching Pratice

Name:	Pratice  Sketching   ok.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	187.1 KB 
ID:	74508  

nice sketches eighty..

Hi there dear Eighty, snow here nearly gone thank goodness but its soooooooooo cold. Boy have you been busy and such great picturs too. STay fit, well and warm dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi. John Thanks.

Hi Katie. Katie. Coops. No snow but cold. 5 c. Been sitting half asleep. As woke early. For some

Unknowed reason. Done a bit of leg pulling And sketching and then must have drifted off

Got stir myself as got nothing in the cupboard so down to Sainsburys to stock up Before I

Doze off again. Keep warm. SLAINTE