Page 473 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3734234634714724734744754835235739731473 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,730 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

hi quickie bedtime ok chio calla nit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Slave   Lake  Woman.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	74438  

Hello. Katie. Katie. Coops. How are you. ?? Is everything ok. Up at the North East Gate as

No reports have got through So wondered if you had gone in a seach of the golden Ball at Rome or

bathalona? Hope you've got some camaloishion. To pu ont when you get sunburnt

As can be very painfull that's if my memory can remember that far back in time temp outside

At this. Unearthly. Hour. On a Sunday morning is 3 c. So I was thinking of going out for breakfast

As like mother Hubbard. My cupboard is bare the lazy sod who should keep it stock up has gone on a sketching. Sabbatical So I think I'll just turnover and have a Kip. Ok. Slainte.

You are great Eighty+. This last one shows so much expression. Love it.

Morning dear Eighty, yes snow here but glad I arent where my son lives. 5ft of snow there. Love all your latest paintings, there are so many since I last visited. Well done dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thanks Sandy .........Katie Good to see your both well

Name:	Shirley.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	74445  

Scary good, lad! You're doing great. I'm just popped in as I'm running this morning. Stay fit, lad. And when I'm slingin' 'aggis, just duck. Duck an' 'aggis go together don't they.

You're really cookin' with the art, laddie.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quack. Quack. Mac. I must say. That I didn't. Take you as a Marathon runner. Blimey. You.

Must have cut out the moon rivers in training. But the haggis will give you a inner strength. Over

The last 5 miles. Ok. So keep running.

Nice one the last portrait eighty, she has that kind of that Henry 8th period about her.
    Got some photos from some of my folks outside Birmingham this morning, they sure have major snow there.
    Kind of strange as we in snow country as least where we are have none, I thought of sending them some pictures of our green fields
    but that would be like rubbing salt in the wound.
    The worlds climates sure are changing.
    Keep warm, do you want to borrow my snow blower
    Geoff

ho ho ho Geoff I'm allright mate but you could pop it up to Katie in ull as her boy has 15 ft snow drifls see Vettel is showing who's boss

Hi Not realy happy with the Young Girl think I started to small also watched the F1 so by the time I got back to her the eye's had gone so huffed and puffed and

slowly she come back into Focus but to late I cried Don't Look Ethel and she just Smiled

Name:	Young   Girl.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	74460