Page 466 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3664164564644654664674684765165669661466 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

my pleasure Sandra or should I call you Sandy I'm pleased you like them well they are your relatives I did do a check on your blood line two pints of this and two pints of

that put it in my shaker shook it like mad poured it out its ok had quiet a froth but wasn't all that good on the taste colour touch of Blue but all in all better then

Mac's moon River's mind you got to be carefull what I say ! as they are freebies SLAINTE ? how the arm

Hi Eighty, I was inspired by your paintings and finally looked through my photos that my aunt sent me. This one is of my father's grandfather, Cherokee. His wife Dutch. The little girl to the left on his knee, my grandmother. They were the proud parents of 13 children! Farmers I believe. The photo on the right is of me and my daughter. She is grown now, so this twenty years old. We I think look a little like them. I do not know his name yet, but I plan on researching. I don't have any photos or names of the American Indian relatives on my mothers side that perished in the trail of tears.

Thanks for asking about my arm. I am working hard. The muscles want to go back, so I am fighting with them. I keep saying....I am a willow....I bend with the wind. In the end, I may end up being fire wood.
    Sandy is fine if wish, though I am called both. It really doesn't make any difference to me dear Eighty.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Alexandra; 03-18-2013 at 10:21 PM. Reason: added something.

Hey, Mr Ploos, quit scarin' away the coostomers. . . Ain't nobody died from me moon rivers yet. . . though there are thems what would 'ave me oop on charges, challenge to the digestive sensibilities what they are. . . 'ence the pronounced discount.

Nice drawin's and paintin's, lad.

-------

@ Alexandra: Nice to meet yer clan, lass. When I bought a video camera a good while back I needed to video something and sat me mum with an old family album, filled with pictures of old relatives from a photography studio in Glasgow. It was so funny because nobody living had a clue who they were, and my mom started assigning to them random stories she'd heard about her bygone relatives, no matter if they were the correct one's pictured. Made for quite a lively narrative.

And did ye know through some quirk of fate that we're related to Queen Victoria. Must be the God's 'onest truth because her pic was right there on a page alongside all me presumed oddly whiskered relations. So we cling to the knowledge that at least one of the family did alright. The Balmoral of the story is as you look into your family history, when in doubt, take the highest story point ye can swing without given on yer lyin' through yer teeth. Make oos proud, lassie.

Cute little girl ye got in yer arms, by the way -- actually the both of ya, and that's no exaggeration. The fact that neither of you have whiskers like my family album is replete with, it only adds to your guys' cuteness. Count your blessin's.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Katie Katie Coops south gate alls well low cloud not raining but possible how's the north gate about the same hope your well and warm

Hi Mac so ya came from Glasg-ee I thought you where a hard drinking haggis bashing Git good on yuh mate

HI Sandy VI in the clear light of day' I see that Sandy II had been scrambly down by the stream got a bit muckie ok so I've given her a quick wash

good Photo's of yuh Clan so yuh have a touch of Flemish that adds strenth
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	copy   Ovidius.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	74224   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sandy II.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	339.1 KB 
ID:	74225  

Too cool D Akey....I am not surprised at all you awesome man you. And thanks for the kind words.

The man my grandmother married was from Scotland. He was the violin maker and played as well. Also an artist and muralist. Sorry Eighty, didn't mean to take up on your thread. I hope you enjoy the old photograph with my kin folk all dirty and bare footed....good grief-I imagine it was tough getting the kids all together for a photo to begin with. I can just see them all running around playing.

Morning dear Eighty and WOW these are great and such a great trip seeing Sandy's kinfolk. Keep them coming as its so much fun viewing this thread. Stay warm and indoors dear friend as snow is again forecast
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hello Kate. I've just woke checking the time I've been dozing 3 hours not good as cauld have

Done another painting Looking out I see some blue sky and a touch of sunshine I tried to

Copy. That of Ovidius but still can't get into the thick paint style might help. If I could get into

Layer's but they've slammed the door on me said I give them a headache that's the way.

The Cookie Crumbles. Ok. Have a nice day.

Smile

I like that indian girl a lot Eighty, so artsy and magnetic to the eye....

hi must be my lucky day just been given a bottle of liquid gold Bailey's so thats me fin for tonight so the one i've started is now a starter and Ovidius which i keep

playing with are left to fight another day so being a t/total I got to anelyes it to find if its ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	copy   Ovidius 1.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	74241   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	H.B copy    starter 1.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	244.5 KB 
ID:	74242  

Hello dear eighty, nice to see you again and love your paintings, missed all of you, but back for a couple of weeks and then back to Canada again to make sure all is okay with MIL, it is taking me a lot of time
    to catch up with all of you and your wonderful art, so you take care my friend and will chat soon again