Page 465 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3654154554634644654664674755155659651465 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Aww, Mr. Eighty, the last two color sketches I like it so much. I have been thinking to paint a smiliar lady for long time, like Mongolia or Native. I like their culture so much. Very great ones. Woot !

Hi. Pai. Glad you liked them., I don't think the original native American girls had so much colour

I think that's how the film's wanted them to look , The last one of the artist with earphone,s on

They got on by accident. As they were my first head line. Shape but starting messing around his neck then I relized the top was out of size. So that how he's listening to the music with his earphone's on
    I only hope he's not stone deaf Zia. Jain. SHENTI Jainkang

Morning dear Eighty,l hope you have been more careful and watch where you put your feet. You really have been busy. So many great bus faces and I really like the Indian girl you did a grand job painting her. Stay fit and well dear friend and look after yourself
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Morning..........Katie Katie Coops

yeah Its not my fault its the messanger he's old and slow so when I give him the note coss I have to write it otherwise he for-gets but by time Feet gets the note and

reads it and that can take some time due to my dodgy writting its to late I've gone arse over tip so as you can imagine Head is getting anoyyed he says it ok for the

proles down below but me and brain have to suffer all the pain so were thinking of having a conference at the moment where trying to book into Monti Carlo

so tell the proles they will have to pay more ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sandy. II.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	341.7 KB 
ID:	74166  

Really like this last one eighty.
    Geoff

Hi. Geoff. ........Ken sorry was watching F 1 must be getting old as went to sleep half way
    So had to turn to the news to see if Ham had won but no joy. I see rik is back. Well Geoff
    Your trying to confuse me thought I'd have a quick look at Lilly and was my face red
    Ken I don't. Now how it happen there I was in the mids't of your Famee watching you grow
    Up. Thoroughly enjoyed. Made me feel like one of the Famee. Thanks
    Is it ok to pinch some photo's.???

Ha Ha eighty I see my reputation for painting ladies caught you out this time, I bet you were surprised when Lilly turned out to be a flower.
    Geoff

Yeah Geoff Hook. ,..Line......and ....................Sinker.

Oh how beautiful the first one is and the second one she is so pretty Eighty....I love them. I want to use them on my desktop. Thanks so much!
    Last edited by Alexandra; 03-18-2013 at 01:54 PM. Reason: typos