Page 463 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3634134534614624634644654735135639631463 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi. Geoff. Yeah I was always. Stood in the corner st School. A dreamer

Hail. O Caesar O Mighty One are well. You' ll be ready next time At least it wasn't political a

Appointment. This. Time Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho

You've captured a lot of personalities there Eighty+. I especially love the woman with the bobbed hairstyle and the person wearing the hat.
    Hope you are doing well today and are having lovely weather. Across the Atlantic down here is beautiful today.
    I just wish I didn't have to go to one of my torture sessions. I am sure to shout to the Heavens and divulge a password or two.
    Not fun doing rehab.

Aww, Mr. Eighty, you are back on bus sketches now Nice sketches and I can see your persistence on doing all these sketches since first day you posted are paying off. Every sketches as Alexandra said has shows its own personalities through your "seeing" and "sketching". Woot ! very inspiring. I also love the man on the hat too

Hello. Sandra. Is that you I can hear. Screaming
    Well. A least. Your basking in hot sun not like
    Us freezing morsels hate to think what it's like for Katie up at the north- East- Gate Heating
    Going full blast I should think. To hell with the costing Did look up your ancestors didn't tell me
    Much. Still nurseing. Their sore feet so it looks Like. Pinching one from H / B when I get time
    Yeah I went out today tried some sketching in the bus but was all nerves all those face's looking
    Wondering what that old Sod is up to Will post them later so don't laugh to much think of the
    Pope ?? Zia. Jian. SHENTI JIANKANG yeah my Chinese is getting better

Sorry. PIA. Was chatting to Sandra who was screaming in pain that's why I couldn't Hear you

Thanks. Zia Jian. SHENTI JIANKANG.

6. Amazing willpower.. And patience. I will learn from you.

Hi EIghty, must be a spring that have gotten into you and gave you the energy to draw so many of them. Love them all, old, young, sleepy, energetic and yaking. All are precious to us...what a fruitful ride today. Love the colored one, the last one with her red hair and assuming eyes. Good tidyngs to you EIghty.,

Morning dear Eighty, hope all is well with you. Raining here which is better than snow. Love the bus drawing, you are so good at these. Stay fit and well dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

HI SadClown Willpower like an Ant Patience like a Snail but thanks for looking, Learn from me ??????

Hi AT-TA you reckon well I fell up the steps and done a nose dive?? bashed my Tete is that a good sign yeah did do a few more bus Sketch'es yestuday but after bashing

my Boonze sat in the armchair all of a quiver and went to sleep ok will bash em out later when I've come to a bit

HI Katie Katie Coops what happened was you snowed up to your eyeballs nearly sent the dogs to look for you!!! but they wasn't keen just showed a lot of teeth and

They wern't laughing Yep today the sky is grey, and I don't think I should be laughing, As the bruise on my bonze is hurting

Sketch of Sandra's GRT GRT GRT Grt grandfather

Good By-ee Good By-ee nair to see a tear in Your Ey-ee SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE SI Si Zia Jain. SHENTI JIANKANG To you All
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chief.   LongJaw.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	306.9 KB 
ID:	74085  

Well say "How" to Alexandra's ancestor. Speaking of "How" and such questions "When" did you get the Ploos Boos oot o' moothballs? Seems like the Spring is springing you right oot o' the house sketch pads a-blazin'. Just watch those steps. Your enthusiasm is pushing you a little quickly on the steps. You be careful, mind. Hope yer tettie gets un-bruised in an 'urry, lad. (still workin' on which part of the anatomy you would be referrin' to.)

All these faces just telling their tales through your portraits. Chatty group o' models, wot?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream