Page 460 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3604104504584594604614624705105609601460 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hello Pai as you know my only words in chinese are Shenti Jiankang but so far when i say it i don't think you would know what I was saying ok but when I get back sketching

on the bus I'll have a try as being close to the Uni's there's a lot of Chinese Students only hope I don't end up with a black eye , well you are a hero going through my

rubbish as for Pete I allways pull his leg as he's so high/tec and i''''m so low brow were floating on different planets anyway thanks for looking

ok just had a try at Arty Farty's coffee but I see the waiter has given me a beer blonde Pai SHENTI JIANKANG ,,,,,,,SLAINTE......STATTE BBONNE Si Si

Aww, Mr. Eighty, haha, you made me smiling. No, they won't give you black eyes. You are an awesome and full of life person. Wish you good health too, SHENTI JIANKANG, enjoy your blonde beer taste coffee

hi Pai as Mao said to me davy my boyo just keep em laughing ok SHENTI JIankang

Sorry Mac was just playing on my IPad, and up you popped
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mac in his tyrolean. Hat.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	216.9 KB 
ID:	73964  

Very good 80, you have captured the soul of Britain! I enjoy your work so much.
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

Alright Mr Ploos. . . okay, you'll get the story. . .

This picture of me surfacin' in your thread compels me ta tell ye now just 'ow that stockin' came ta be 'itched up wif' me hat. A tragic tale really.

I recall in me misspent youth, I was workin' a circus that was barely outrunning their debts and had suffered most of their entertainers walkin' out not being paid. . .

I was a journeyman clown, but they hadn't been hirin' any clowns. Yet I needed the work and so I lied to get the job sayin' I was also pretty fair aerialist. And it came to pass that when the normal trapeze catcher got knocked cold in a misadventure with an elephant and a bucket, they took me aside and pointed heavenward at a danglin' trapeze and said "Go!. . . no time for a costume change. . .". I protested until I realized I would be catchin' Sweet Petunia of the Fabulous Flyin' Quarters, the girl o' me dreams. And my 'ead spun at the thought o' her actually needin' me ta grab 'er. I sucked it up and ascended the pole.

Well there I was swayin' in me trapeze catcher seat. And there she was, across tha expanse high above a packed crowd -- ready ta come sailing through the air into me waitin' arms. As she swung building up speed, I was thinkin' when I made me grab it would be so incredible that she and I could run off to Vegas for a quick nuptial performed by an Elvis impersonator pal o' mine. But me distracted reverie proved to be the thing what kept me an' Petunia apart.

As I turned me attention back to her, I could already see her flippin' toward me. . . And I went into a panic and all went into slow motion. I could see her a-tumblin' at me through the air. . . so weightless and high above the ground. She was flawless as ever, like a goddess she floated. One flip, two flips and a twist, wif me timin' bein' all sluggish and oot o' synch, I missed me grab with me arms, but could only manage to catch 'er fishnet tights wif me hat pin and I heard in slow motion 'R-R-R-R-i-i-i-i-p-p-p-p-p!". . .

I shall always 'ave the image forever burned into me brain, me swingin' away trailin' 'er knickers by me hat. I see it still, in slow motion, as doon she went inta the safety net, 'er lower 'alf slowly flailin' and exposed. . . Kinda sad on tha one 'and, watchin' me romantic possibilities crash and burn, while on the other it were fascinatin', anatomically speakin' that is. She would never speak to me again. Oh, the heartache. . .

Mr Ploos, I thought I had scowered the town and burned every copy of that newspaper article, but 'ere you are dredging up meself at the height of me utter 'umiliation. I guess when you've been around as long as ye 'ave, you know history, tawdry or otherwise. . . I'm relieved it's finally oot in tha open though I'm not proud of it.

Nice paintin' lad.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I see You keep amusing and I must say the picture You posted is very, very beautiful and artful. Congrats!
    Yesterday, watching TV, I got confident I would have pulled Your leg today on the England-Italy rugby match outcome at the Six Nation, but eventually our impudent lads' experience showed not to be enough as yet against the English masters to replicate the success we had with France. So good luck England for the Grand Slam (or Wales, I guess, for the final victory).
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi Neal Thanks pleased it keeps you smiling if my memory serves me correct you've been smashing around in w/c lately are you on a break as you've been a bit quite

Saluti O Pius I O great one hope the sun is shineing on you ( snow here) yes we all thought your boys would win but lady luck decided otherwise so can our boys

scrape threw and win the g/slam no not if the Welsh can help it was hopeing you would draw one of your lovely Ladies falling nickerless from Mac arms up on a trapese

Hoots Mon you've caught me by the Curlies struck me dumb by your tale of woe with Sweet Petunia Of the Fabulous Flying Quarters I'm so sorry I did think they were feathers on your

Hat but my mistake I now can see they were Sweet Petunia's Nicker's My opoligese better luck next time Its an old Roman saying yuh can't win them all

.............SLAINTE............STATTE BBONNE.......Si............Si ................SHENTI JIANKANG

Its such a trip reading the banter between yourself and dear Mr Akey and the latest tail had be giggling like mad. It was a great painting dear Eighty lol
    Stay inside where its warm dear friend as I am sure is will be snowing with you as it is here.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi. Katie Katie Coops. Yeah. I. Think. Mac won on points yes I did put up a good fight but Like

They say.in Yanky land You've got to win on a ko. To take the title Yes it's snowing at this

moment In time heavy. But light flakes so with luck. It won't last ok don't sit to long at the computer

Drawing or like me you 'll fall asleep Chio. SLAINTE

Hi a try with Ian Macarthur sketch pen ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pratice  With     I.   M     No 1.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	73980  

Wow, Mr. Eighty, wonderful portraits sketches again. I only read up to 147 pages of this thread but was caught up by your few latest sketches and funny words between you and Mr. D Akey...haha. Was that the portrait of him you made it up with that tyrolean hat? And, it's a nice story too from you too, D Akey.

I like the chinese lady sketch too, did you draw her from photo or is one of the live person you saw on street? She's a very traditional look of Asian lady.