Page 459 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3594094494574584594604614695095599591459 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Morning dear Eighty, hope you are well. That smiling face sure makes me smile and your yummy apple makes me hungry. Have a great day dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

HI Katie Katie Coops that reminds me do you know how M sparks ?? is not sure of her name think she helped bobbi with the magerzineok up late looks as if the

sun might break throu by august I've just bunged some colour on Mary thought it would cheer her up ok look after yourself not to much brandy

Hi I of billions ChinaPete By accident I went into your gallery I was pleasantly suprised as i could see them quite clear and with colour do you do two lots

1 for the forums and 1 for your Gallery as I'm SHENTI JIANKANG SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE Si SI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mary  Whyte  2.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	73927  

Hi just used a sticker my 1st a crow could only catch 1 the other's flew away and spruced the diver up a bit I'm still not sure wether to chop some of the right

side of his head off see what u think ? ok .............SHenti Jiankang.........SLAINTE.........STATTE BBONNE.........Si Si

Name:	Diver Phil  Tarpon  Springs     M.W.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	124.9 KB 
ID:	73930   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blue      M.W.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	73931  

Hi Mr. Eighty, I wanted to let you know I have been looking through your thread start from page 1 and now only up to 107 pages. Your portrait live sketch on bus tells so much about "people" and what you "see". It's very very "full" to read and look at your thread. I was thinking to finish all over 450 pages before I can know what to write and let you know you have inspired me your spirit at your age on doing such wonderful art in your life. It's full of energy in all these sketch you draw. I really love to read your thread.

p.s. I used 3 days just read up to 107 pages, guess I have to keep it up with your new sketches too. I even made notes on some of the sketches you made and your words described them.

I too wanted to say hello E+. Hope you are doing well. Great sketches, always a pleasure.

Hello Pai as you know my only words in chinese are Shenti Jiankang but so far when i say it i don't think you would know what I was saying ok but when I get back sketching

on the bus I'll have a try as being close to the Uni's there's a lot of Chinese Students only hope I don't end up with a black eye , well you are a hero going through my

rubbish as for Pete I allways pull his leg as he's so high/tec and i''''m so low brow were floating on different planets anyway thanks for looking

ok just had a try at Arty Farty's coffee but I see the waiter has given me a beer blonde Pai SHENTI JIANKANG ,,,,,,,SLAINTE......STATTE BBONNE Si Si

Name:	Painting Title_064coffee.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	232.0 KB 
ID:	73940  

Color on the lass is good. I like it. Good all around actually.

Will be looking forward to your taking to the bus again. Will mean the weather's turned pleasant as well.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Mac. Did yuh see I done a sticker See its as they sayyuh learn something everyday

hi feeling laxy thought I'd try tracing yuh learn something everyday Yuk Yuk Yuk Jesus what a state I was in soon relized it was not for these old sod to high/tec ok

so i hope you don't mind so after 4 shots i'm posting this

Name:	Mother's  Day   4.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	73951  

Very detailed, Mr Ploos.

Regardless of how you got it, it's clearly squeezing the photo for visual information, which is a good way to follow the road map to learn the "delivery route" to get it to look like individual people. It shows what are the facial characteristic bits and amount of emphasis in each area that make up parts of the heads and the character in each showing a comparison in age. Crows feet, teeth, hair, expression, etc vs the comparative straight ahead blank slate of the infant. But they both show joy, just in different age appropriate manners.

That's all great warming up for your coming bus rides when you want to enhance the brilliant sketch portraits you do when oot and aboot with your pad and pencil.

Great to see you branching out with the program, like a miner what's found ore.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream