Page 458 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3584084484564574584594604685085589581458 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Dear Geoff and ATPlus, You were quite convincing, I would also be looking to take a secretary and a nun for servicing, but Byron reminded me I may have at least one reason to worry in that environment. LOL
    You know, whenever You end up in an enclosed group, maybe with people of the same sex or a culture preventing men and women to familiarize a little with each other, sooner or later You may meet someone who may find too hard to keep abstinence and take temptations away. This is not an exclusive phenomenon affecting only catholic priests, I'm afraid, but also jailed people, armed forces, public schools and clubs of the good, old Britain, enclosed groups supporting superiority feeling or even aimed at enforcing perceived new rights fanatically, clergy and believers of other religions or ideologies with a propensity to forbid and censor too much by law etc.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi BYR yeah Just think 115 of them in a room the fight for power must be horrendus ( lucky there's no camera's ) thats why old men get the vote they don't last to long

so still a chance for the rest BYR just a thought why does the Pope sit in a armoured car with a load of bodygards if he belives what he's preaching takes yuh back

to Jesus bet he would have liked that , ok chio SLAINTE

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Having Just read your post Yes you would be a marvelous as ..... POPE CAESAR I

hi Mary sorry I tried but your photo is too small for old eye's ok Plus I spent to much time Yakkin Gusontide
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mary  Whyte.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	73916  

hi a IPad quickie ok to keep you smiling
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gertie.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	111.8 KB 
ID:	73917  

When you're smiling, when you're smiling,
    the whole world smiles with you!!!

Lovely portrait Eighty. The flesh colour is nice. Do you use a flesh palette , or pick the colours from the standard palette? I love the hat, too, and the scribble effect. It gives light and shade beautifully.

Remember that Caesar would have to take a new name. Not Pope Caesar I. Rather it might be more fitting to take Pope Plus I the Old
    in honor of yourself, the brain child behind it all, what sorted the business.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hi eighty+, it's hard work keeping up with your posts :-) and I see you've added about 1.3 billion people to those you are wishing good health!
    xiěyì, n. freehand brushwork, spontaneous expression
    Artrage Gallery
    / Leaning Tree Ink Studio

hi Gray Flo ?? what are you so grey about Flo looks like I've got you singing see the world is better now

Hoots Mon do yuh nay ken yuh be putting a price on ma heed 1p

hi ChinaPete Me old Mate yeah I did give a lot of thought but as there more of them than us thought I'd pass on good whishes, I keep doing you Apple's

but never a word so Ive dug up my last one to see if I can call it a Ceyzanne ok or is it back to the drawing board
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Do I dare eat a peach? hehe ... it's a line from a famous poem, but I like them apples better! I don't think Cezanne could draw very well, so that's why I chose to copy his work, my mistakes look just like his, haha
    xiěyì, n. freehand brushwork, spontaneous expression
    Artrage Gallery
    / Leaning Tree Ink Studio