Page 457 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3574074474554564574584594675075579571457 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi ATTA I liked you girl Even befor u pulled her Skirt down I've allways liked yours and Lima's paintings just too see them all ways helped me as you are both good with colour

plus nither afraid to bung the paint on as they say You are both to kind ... But I like It SLAINTE SHENTI JIANKANG STATTE BBONNE Si Si

hi pencil sketch quick copy Mary Whyte ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Diver  Phil   Tarpon springs    M. W.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	104.4 KB 
ID:	73897  

Holy See! I say make Caesar pontiff forthwith.

He can't do any worse that Celestine V, poor lad that he was. He really did mean well, but just wasn't grounded in the political milieu of his day and got eaten for breakfast. It would be unkind to compare him to a cornflake though. More like a popped corn. Dante sure tossed him on the pyre, didn't he just.

Plus, Mr Plus, I maintain Caesar would be the best cartoonist of any of the Bishops of Rome. What better way to communicate to the whole of the Church than to work in some visual aids to illustrate subtle concepts.

Oh, and yeah, I'm a spiritual lad. So when we toss Caesar into the arena, it would be in the hopes it would all work out.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Mac Talk about a Cat on a hot tin roof, you ain't doing to bad yourself can hardly keep up with you Blimey I'm out of breath ok hold on for a minute while get my

breath back ok that better so you think we should don our reds and vote him in all in favour shout AYE blimey I was nearly deafend ok the resalution is passed

ok Mac yuh can go home now Chio STATTE BBONNE Si Si

I am pro Caesar,I need some sins to forgive..not to feel so heavy.so i could fly again as i used to before...I think he would would be the most merciful to me, because he was there also where i am now...

That lady, a bit older, but very pretty in her pencil sketch clothe, love her, even i do not know who she was. Good work Eighty, just go on...:-)Bravo Eighty, enjoy the sun and all what is good for you.

Thank You all, dear friends, but I suspect not all cardinals would appreciate a pope who delivered some nudes, even a little steamy sometimes, in the After 9 Section, so I'd better stay in my hermitage and, as Anna correctly say for both of us, make penance and diet before I may apply for the job (which BTW, would also require a pretty fast ecclesiastical career to be eligible).
    In case I would ask Ateeploos to come in Vatican too and update some part of the Sixtina Chapel with his imagination which, in front of all that colorful universe by Michelangelo, would go on override and make him enjoy painting as a little kid. You see what he already keeps on going in here? An endless and restless amount of new life, births and events, all out of his pencil and brush!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Afternoon dear Eighty, dull day but not so your paintings. Well done dear friend, you never cease to amaze me
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

I reckon Caesar would make a great pope, and look at the value for money, on his free time he could refurbish the Sistine chapel.
    Keep warm eighty.
    Geoff

Hi AT-TA Thanks please you've given our man your vote as being he's a married is good as he would then have a strong women with him thats what the church needs

Hi Katie Katie Coops Dull is the correct word for it I see you so far Have'nt cast your vote so hurry as there is only thirtydays to do so BTW keep smilling

Hi Geoff thanks I'm sure you've made the right choise

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One I see that you may apply but you need a Bad Tempered Women as your ecclesiastical studies are not up to scratch if your refering to your exploits

in the after 9 not to worry as thats only norm for a Pope you only have to check history to confirm plus having poor Angelo painting (what the Butler saw) on the ceiling so they

Didn't have to go on to the Pier, ok it looks as if its going you way , thats what the Gallop Polls say, but don't take any notice of them, as we all know there rigged just to keep

the proles confused ask Murdock , anyway may be a referendum thats allways a laugh STATTE BBONNE S Si ,,,,,,,,,SLAINTE.........SHENTI JIANKANG

Caesar, on the contrary, the Cardinals may be more inclined than you think (just thinking, you know )

Another nice one for your ever terrific thread dear Eighty.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here