Page 456 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3564064464544554564574584665065569561456 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

I'd appreciate strolling in Your last painting, among indians and woo sheep ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Afternoon dear Eighty, hope you are well. Love your latest as always. Stay fit and warm dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One been in Rome a lot lately on the box that is, do you have to pay to live there all that sunshine and Art and thats not forgetting wine /spaggetti

how,s the election is it all over yet or will the money man hand more Dosh (euro's) anyway its good to see your still in there fighting Go Man Go

Hello Katie Katie Coops Nice to see yuh Nice was up early its a grey day we should be in Rome laying in the sunshine I'm afraid I've been dozing all day didn't

even have a look at A4 any way did stir myself to go down to the shops looked in the fridge there was carrots spuds b.sprouts and 1 onion so decided not to go out

I'm getting very sluggish lately so forched myself to start the Wacom then looked at the blank screen nothing but in the end thought I'll try a Pencil sketch 1 of Mary Whyte's

its a bit rough mine but at least it got me moving as seem to be stuck in the mud lately ok keep warm I like your series SLAINTE..Shenti Jainkang STATTE BBONNE Si Si

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Music  Men       M. W..jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	155.7 KB 
ID:	73889  

Mind not to eat your cornflakes when using ArtRage 4, cause you can get a few lodged between the layers. They're a bitch to dislodge. That's why I myself eat haggis for brekkie, oh aye.

Hey, since he's already there in Rome, I say we elect Caesar as an interim pope. With him being a friend and all, you could get some of your pics in the Vatican. All we need is a tablet in your cooker and you can paint up some white smoke. Then he's in. He's sure to remember his friends once in office.

By the way, I like the musician sketch. Bluegrass at the hoedown.

Be fit, my dear fellow.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Much fun, as far as I see, dear mate.
    Thank You, dear ATPlus and D Akey for supporting me in the Vatican election, but I woudn't be one more interim pope ... LOL since my region already produced a pope who retired, quite a lot of centuries ago, i.e. Pietro da Morrone, alias Celestinus V.
    He was a saint and hermit and was selected to solve an election stalemate. Unfortunately he didn't appreciate the political and power managing a pope charge implied then much more than today that they have no more a state to rule, so he left and was practically jailed. Dante cited him too in the Divina Commedia, but not in positive terms because he found such a choice amohow a coward one. Anyway he established, for the town of L'Aquila, few days every year when all sins could be washed up completely (no purgatory) following certain rules (no payment); practically just like it happens in the Holy Year coming in Rome, every 25 years.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Yeah Mac I Did menstion that to him that he would make a good pope but can you say with hand on heart that us two would make good Cardinal's Blimey

the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel would collapse AS for haggis for breakfast can't say that I've tried but the next time I shot one down I'll have a go at the

moment on the days Ihave Porridge I've taken a liking for a couple of teaspoons of the Black treakle when i was a kid i couldn't stand the stuff, apart in ginger pudding

was like christmas pudd but no fruit just bits of suet and treakle I remember being in my mate's house and his Mum asked if Iwould like some ginger pudd I said yes please

and to my suprise it was white and like a slice of a roll and tasted of ginger I've allways thought Mum being a Scot gave us food she knew ok

..........SLAINTE ......SHENTI JIANKANG STATTE BBONNE Si Si

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One sorry you slipped your post in when I was not looking ok

AS for Mac and I Even When were pulling your Leg we both hold you in high esteem, me being a heathen I've got used to your high religous ideals ok as for Mac

I can't speak for him I expect he'll tell you himself as they say in yankie land he's that sort of guy ok STATTE BBONNE Si Si

Hi Eighty, good you are still sketching. The last one is very good, love these kind of instant sketches. Be good and stay healthy, theres a lot of fun on your thread .I had such a good laugh here and i needed it...:-)

Great art and great humor

Hi Lima ATTA GOTTA Dash someone on the line ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blue    M.W.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	73896