Page 455 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3554054454534544554564574655055559551455 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Bry This bloke is looking for his Buffalo's you ain't seen any in your travel's ave yuh SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	..SITTING  BULL.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	73830  

Now lets see what the smoke signal says maybe that will tell you where the buffalo are.

Hi. Geoff. I'm. Not sure ? But he was mumbling. Something like Bloody Europeans

Morning dear Eighty, smoke signals says rain today. Stay fit and well dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi Katie Katie Coops Sorry started reading the A4 bumph nearly fell asleep so tried playing with the gear that how sitting bull arrived I thought at first he was from the

otherside with a message for me as Skype keeps sending birds who want to talk to me I ask yuh at my age then Geoff said Read yuh Smoke signals bloody fool

at that I went to sleep atwas the early hours then when I made it back to the land of living , Had just had my cornflakes ar-yes and banana got to have some fruit the

docter said and then up you pop with more smoke signals but mine read today not to bad no wind,so move yuh arss and go out at least I know now why everybody

is clapping their hands they can all draw injun's with A4 Chio...........SLAINTE ...........STATTE BBONNE.........Si.............Si

Hi Mr Blue Blood 80+, always a treat to pop in and see what your up to.

80++, think those smoke signals are in programming language C++
    You have to be a software injun to read them. Otherwise yer plum buffaloed.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hi Jean have you snow only hope it don't come over here Dunno about you but I'm to old for that stuff as you nether know these days ( pahaps thats what

Sitting Bull was trying to tell )I think he was eating a Frog thats why I didn't know what he was saying ,If yuh know what I mean sorry I digest aarr were was I? yes

just had ago at Ricks for pratice talk about a laugh what with A4 playing trickes on me keeps hiding the tools tucks em up in the corner but now I know its ok then of coarse

there's Rick god know how long it takes him, to get to his standered would take me a month thats if I hadn't shot myself first pahaps that injun was my old mate

the reaper as he do pop in now and again just to check thinks I do a bunk so he can't find me ok Jean keep smiling Chio SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pratice  with  Rick.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	202.8 KB 
ID:	73853  

Eighty, might the Scottish painter you were thinking of be Jack Vettriano? Your painting of the couple has his style. The country road is also lovely.

Hello. Grayflo. Thanks. Yes. That's hin. Jack Vettriano. Does mainly from the twenties a big.

Time. Mover now Yeah. I've got his book my boy sent it to me. That's where I got that

Picture Done it on the IPad. Did you get snow up there again ? Or did miss you. LeL' s

Hope we get a better summer this time. At least a couple of weeks Ok. Keep warm

See. Yuh. Chio. SLAINTE