Page 452 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3524024424504514524534544625025529521452 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One I knew you would like this one He may even be A young Pope Not an old Dodderou like me ok STATTE BBONNE Si Si
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	...     Cardinal.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	194.6 KB 
ID:	73694  

You probably make a little confusion between Heaven and the City in London or Montecarlo, Switzerland, the Caymans and so forth, or are you still referring to Middle Age issues and arguments?
    I like very much the cardinal You portraid so masterfully, as Titien and Velasquez did too, but You should tell me his name. I can hardly recognize less than 10 voting cardinals and they're a lot more sensibly more than 100.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Sorry Don't know his name but Stella Mackie painted the original so you could try her?? think she's American could be my age marbe older

my magazine I picked up at car boot some 20 odd years ago and it was old then published by Walter T. Foster if thats any help Switzerland ain't that the

place where all the millionare's keep there loot is it in the Eu as its in the centre of europe STATTE BBONNE Si Si

Hi Katie Katie Coops I think My Beach Hut (Chalet) is on the Move yeah still grey keep yuh woolies on

Name:	Beach. Hut.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	230.8 KB 
ID:	73713  

Afternoon dear Eighty, brrrrrrrrrrrrrr cold again, hope all is well with youGreat paintings again, well done dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Arfnoon. Katie. Just off down the shop. Only Close thou. Mainly bread. Eggs and wAshing powder may get some more bananas. As they go well with my cornflakes or. Porridge. Yeah cold I,d better get going
    As get dark so quick ok. See yuh. Chio. SLAINTE.

Hi just tried Farty's Road on my IPad mainly from memory as had to turn off to go and look at his might be ok at 20 pace's SLAINTE

Name:	Road.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	215.4 KB 
ID:	73741  

OK OK Katie don't rush me as I'm on The Road I can see there's more Pot-holes to fill in and my Ganger is having a go reckons I'm to slow says he's going to

get a girl to do the pot -holes as there quicker cheaper and they look good I wonder if Cameroon will let me have some Benifits no he tells he money is tight

and he's going to cut job for's the boys out so 75% of the MP's will be like me trying to live on Benifits just goes to show he's a True Blue looking after the right People

aar Well back to the road must leave it tidy for the girl ok see yuh chio SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE Si Si

Name:	Road  2.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	436.0 KB 
ID:	73748  

Well Eighty you certainly bring a smile to my face, nice job on the pope, although not Catholic so no idea which one he is.
    The road looks a bit like one of our roads in Canada in springtime when the constant changing of temps and freezing creates great potholes.
    Stay warm friend.
    Geoff

Hi. Geoff. Thanks. Pleased it look like a road but that colouration is rarely seen in our trees. Don't.

Ask me why not.? What did intrigue me was Oakhan. Who changed your colour to red suddenly

Pulled it out. How did he do that. As I must admit I hav'nt. A clue