Page 451 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3514014414494504514524534615015519511451 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Your sketches are getting really good Eighty! Practice makes perfect!

Ok OK OK Robyn Your maka me laff and thats allways good SLAINTE or STATTE BBONNE Si Si ok I'm off to bed

Dear ATPLus the Old, it looks like that at Your age You can become a pope anymore in these frantic times, so You'd better go on as a painter (a masterful one too), also because I'm not among the bunch of Italian cardinals who may vote You and one of those coming from UK had to resign and stay home. Moreover I may hardly think that other European cardinals and the ones from the rest of the world would vote a British colonialist (LOL) I'm kidding. For me the pope is OK wherever he comes from. Poland, Germany, what next?
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail. O. Caesar O Mighty One. Have there been a Irish. Pope ? As Ireland is a strong Catholic

Country. And it would go down. Well in America. ,! So as your close to the action do you think

You can drop a word in Just think. They would build another Vatican City. Next to Vegas so the

Pope when bored could pop in and have a flutter it wouldn't matter if he lost a few Hotels. As

They have plenty ok. Statte. BBONNE. Si. sSi.

Morning dear Eighty, sun out again after a severe frost hope the weather is good with you. So glad to see you have been out on the bus again and to see your great sketches. Kit fit and well dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi Katie Katie Coops cold but don't think there was a frost well not by the time I surfaced yeah did go out on the Bus felt funny and a bit shaky to start with but managed

to bash some out just had another go at Pete's Apple have a look see if you think its ok as I want to eat the apple after looking at it as I only eat bananas satsumas

kwi's and conference pears when ripe as I've only got a top plate so with the apple I'll cut it into thin slices and bung it in the micro for about 30 seconds very nice

looks as if you've got to keep your woolies on for a bit longer ok so keep warm chio SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE Si Si
    Attached Images Attached Images  

No Irish pope I think. Actually there was an English pope instead, Adrianus IV, born Nicholas Blackspear, who became pope in 1154. I don't think he was much appreciated by all Irishmen though, since he gave English King Henry the II the authority for Ireland invasion to stop the cases of ecclesiastic abuses and corruption then going on. Recently Benedict XVI did something alike to face and clean the concealed junk which eventually emerged and is emerging from a wrong concept of secrecy learn of to treat scandals, but in these days he couldn't be as radically tough as Adrian.

Hail O Caesar O Mighty O Mighty One Well they say you learn something everyday A Pope sending Troops into Ireland and it is still strong Catholic

its like straight from the Bible as when your bloke washed his hands STATTE BBONNE Si Si
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oil  Pratice     S.M          FIN.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	150.4 KB 
ID:	73683  

One more charming lady, master Plus!

Actually it was the English king who sent his troops there to do the job (the pope never had more than a bunch of his guards) and apparently not the only time England invaded Ireland, even without an English pope giving them a pretext. However in the past methods were often less diplomatic and democratic anywhere and by anyone.

Well O. Mighty. One. Nothing has changed then, if you've got the loot, . You can do what you like

Or have the laws changed. That's why there's so many. Tax. Haven's. Heaven is for the rich. Only

On the gates at St Peter's. They's a sign post. Saying. Only enter if you can afford it please. Check

Tariff.