Page 449 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3493994394474484494504514594995499491449 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi after Caesar my keys stopped working so had to switch off the laptop ok seems as if its ok now

Hello Katie Katie Coop yep the same here plus the wind is back yeah you confused me

hi Jean like your red job been trying to work out how to do it yep still

Hi Geoff Diamonds are a Girls best friend Ok

Hi Lindy allways wondered where they come from think I'LL have a go at your Monet ok

.................SLAINTE ..........STATTE BBONNE ...........Si.......................Si to aLL

Hi Lindy was going to try to do your Monet but at the Airport was confused got on the wrong Plane and ended up in Brasil so got into more trouble told them lost my Minder

at the london Airport and was confused heard say the poor sod don't know what he's doing then they bunged me on a flight to london to get rid of me, that's

why I tried to do a picture that was on the wall in the Brasil airport ok SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE Si Si
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A profusion  of.  vic'es.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	402.0 KB 
ID:	73546  

Nice, very nice works, all around.

BTW, how did you get money to go to Brasil?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Ho. Ho. Ho. Like it Doc. Money are well that's another story No my uncle gave me some

I expect you've. Heard of him. Briggs .......STATTE......BBONNE. Si. Si.

Lol, Lawl is lawl. If you marry a brazilian you can not be extradited. Briggs, an English criminal married a brazilian woman. In 2001, he voluntarily returned to the United Kingdom and spent several years in prison, where his health rapidly declined. On 6 August 2009, Briggs was released from prison on compassionate grounds and, and, I don't know...

You know Eighty, brazilian leniency
    Last edited by Lima; 02-26-2013 at 03:53 PM.

Hi. Doc. As far. As I can see He's. Still. Alive. And. Kicking same age as me 84. This year.

"............ I. Think. STATTE. BBONNE S I. Si

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Lindy was going to try to do your Monet but at the Airport was confused got on the wrong Plane and ended up in Brasil so got into more trouble told them lost my Minder

at the london Airport and was confused heard say the poor sod don't know what he's doing then they bunged me on a flight to london to get rid of me, that's

why I tried to do a picture that was on the wall in the Brasil airport ok SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE Si Si
    oh Eighty, my dear friend, I love the tale of your adventure and the resulting painting! You should have mistakenly flown to St. Lucia, to see the lily pond which was the model for my little painting. They would probably have had to house you for a few days under the Caribbean sun since I think they don't have many flights out. Again, really nice painting! L

Morning dear Eighty, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr its cold. I like very much the painting of the lilypads, as I have said before you can turn your hand to anything. Stay fit and well dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi. Lindy. I see your still in St Lucia wandering round the street market painting very nice. , yeah

Whish I was there. As still cold here. Chio

Hi. Katie. Katie. Coops still in bed. Just a bought to get up. In an out time zones does make

Me. Tired. , Yes. Looking out. Still the same grey sky. And cold. Beginning to get boring

oW. For the spring so. I can do some more Bus. Sketch'es Keep warm ok

"..... SLAINTE

Blimey Look at the Time 5.30 no food in the cuboard ? the girl Moaning I've taken to long painting her so got to pay double thats life

ok gotta dash to get some Fish and Chips Chio STATTE BBONNE Si Si SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oil   Pratice   Mit   Stella      FIN.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	392.5 KB 
ID:	73598