Page 446 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3463964364444454464474484564965469461446 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

HE l l O Katie Katie Coops yes it looks from my window smashing but as I didn't get up to 11.30 and just fin a couple of faces THEY REMINDED ME THAT

I haven't done any bus sketch'es for 2 months and i miss the excitement of drawing in the bus the hole in the stomach feeling pleased you liked my apple/tomato

H i Lindy yeah that tomato was an Apple for ChinaPete as he threw the last one at me and as he knows I'm not a fan of Cezanne he wants one of his

I like your pommegranites

Hoots Mon what are ye blethering arbut dinnae ken what yuh can see mon, hooots away with yuh mon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	.......Red   Cap   .......Milliner    FIN.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	167.6 KB 
ID:	73359  

Nice portraits eighty especially the first one, I wish I was that good at doing ears
    Geoff

.........Hi good one Geoff just had another go at the apple bit dodgy thou as was trying to watch football at the same time looks if my favourite

Manager has got problems 3-1 down at home

Name:	2  painting   apple.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	121.9 KB 
ID:	73381  

Hi Eighty, you really did a super job on those portraits. You always seem to get the personality of the subject in your portraits! Linda

H i Lindy flattery will get yuh everywhere Thanks E+ Hope yuh disc don't jump out when seeing what I've just posted to you

SLAINTE.............STATTE BBONE Si Si

Nice lads in the stockin' caps.

So did your team lose? Well there's always another match. I would recommend that you do some painting when your team is winning as well just to see if it has any affect on your work one way or another. Could be distracting if you're cheering and tossing seat cushions aboot the room, tossin' beer and sooch, goin' all hooligan such that the neighbors would call the constable. On the other hand, being in the winner's circle might lend the glow of victory to your painting of the moment -- and I'm wondering what color that glow takes on for Manager. Go team go!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hoots mon ya up early. Cannae sleep. Yeah when watching telly ie the evening even football

I doze off. And wake up in the early hours wandering were the hell am Ibad thing is I've become

Addicted. To bbc 4. So not drawing must break the habit before I get too lazy You know what I

Mean Mac. Plus the finger's.left hand the tendon's are shrinking pulling the two middle fingers

Into the palm, but no problem as can still use a pen or brush. And at the worst I've still got a

Right hand It's always wanted to get into the act always moaning for a go I think

There must be more welsh blood on that side

HI tried to paint with the 2 knifes on the left bt had to give in so end up with the oil brush but I will have another go ok SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

Name:	head of man     by   Stella Mackie   knife  pratice.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	243.2 KB 
ID:	73399  

Hi Eighty, i just love all of them. You are so good to paint their thoughts and characters into your portrait faces... love the different angels... must try this also....
    Last edited by AT-TA; 02-21-2013 at 05:50 PM.

The last one is terrific!! All this practice is really paying off.