Page 442 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3423924324404414424434444524925429421442 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Where's yuh been hiding is that game on tonight think my money will be on Juva I'd like the Scots to Win but Scottish football has gone to sleep

as all their best player's and Manager's used to come to England which helped our football as now we get them from all over the world which is good as it will help our yougsters

to see the best so then they will get to copy them so improve our football and having watched the Braziliens lately even thou we won we have a long way to go ok

see the Pope is a honest man Most unusal looks like a race between 3 Hong kong ... africk .... south Amerca my money is on Hong kong

STATTE BBONE Si Si

Well, it looks like we still have very much to learn from Scots on rugby though ...
    As for the rest I'm still around, less obtrusevely maybe, dear friend. Thanks.
    I'm now just quite busy preparing the election of the new pope LOL.
    Seriously I hope the Holy Spirit will go on working out better and better Gods plan by refurbishing, rejuvenating and fostering the Church organization, mission and action to testify and help people all over the world in these hard times. Hopefully they'll turn more faithfully than ever to the Boss, Jesus, without either standing still on conservative interpretations or follow reformistic fads to just please public opinions.
    AMEN
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi Mr Ploos,

I know you were more interested in paintings to copy, but this is a little video tutorial on Youtube describing the watercolor sensibilities using a very simple image of a couple apples, plain and clear. I would split your mind in two directions: 1) how watercolor behaves and how to figure how your colors go down, in which order, and why, and 2) how using ArtRage Layers can support that process (including cheers for the [Control Z] undo feature being a boon to digital artists).

It's a start. I didn't watch it all, and don't think he actually paints on camera, but rather has all the layers in place already. I think though it'll give you a strategy on how to get satisfying watercolor results in the picture of your choice. But since it's simple, you could replicate it easily using the tools once you start pushing paint around.

Once you do this, I think there are a couple artists here that use watercolor: Jules, SteveB, SomeoneSane and others. Jules is a good one though for completed paintings in watercolor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78uQzgMYOD4
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I like the guy on the chair although I do not think i would be sitting there with the old boar pig at the side, they can have a mean temperament ,I speak from experience
    Geoff

Oh right, Limey G reminded me of a comment. If that is a cane that goes to the ground like a walking stick, then it needs to go the ground. It's a simple matter to continue that line to in front of his legs at his feet. But those pigs do make for a bold graphic shape. And maybe their disposition fits with this gent, sort of speaking to his demeanor? I didn't take it that way, but could be now that it's been brought to light.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

A great sketch 80+, looking forward to seeing it painted

Hi Tis I Sorry Katie Katie Coops happy Birthday From Satuday ?? I'm not sure what Year it is or week/day

Thanks Jean Limey Mac Caesar and any body I'v Missed SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	........Hog   Farmer    by    Mary  Whyte     .....Fin.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	265.1 KB 
ID:	73121  

I like it very much. I'm just wondering on the pig simbology. Is it the best friend of the man or is it (or should I say he, if my eyes aren't betraying me LOL) going to provide the guy soon with ha, sausages, bacon etc.?
    By the way, I appreciated the warm hospitality in Glasgow offered yesterday to our old lady and the match we saw in black and white ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail. O Caesar. O. Mighty. One. Yes the best team one. think it's about time. Ref,s. started

Giving. Penalties. For obstruction. In the box. This apples. To all. Football teams. World. Over

As their all doing the same. And getting away. With. It. That old. Boar. Would be a bit tough to eat

But ok in sausage's. STATTE. BBONE. Si. Si

I love the older gentlemen and the pig E+, hope you are well this morning. It is still raining cats and drogs here.