Page 441 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3413914314394404414424434514915419411441 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Mmmmm, really inviting those peaches ....
    BRAVO!!!
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant

Your peaches look great Mr 80+

Eighty, those peaches are awesome... love the shading colours....nice sketches too.

Right. I forgot about commenting on the peaches. They look great Mr Ploos. You did a nice job on fixing the ellipse of the bowl with a base or colander or whatever. And the fruit looks good enough to sell. . . that is if it lasts after me eating them.

So good one lad.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Mac. That watercolour I tried. Was just the old bird Most of the rest. Was done with the bucket
    Ok. I'm. Going to try. Some more of. Mary Whyte water colours. Even thou I hav'nt a clue. It
    One minute I 've paint on the brush. Then it's gone At least with trad. The paint stays on the brush.
    Even if you make a cockup. You do know why. With Dig. I nether know ok

Hi girls. Silvy. ...Jean....AT TA Thank you. Hope you enjoyed your Peaches.

Mac. Thanks. Was. Pleased. You thought the circular bits. We're ok. Hope the girls. Left you one

Sorry I 've done nothing for the last two days but got the twinges in all my joints plus been dozing
    A lot. Might try tonight ok

hi Mac a quick sketch is that the correct to go for painting it in water colour now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	..........Hog   Farmer   by   Mary   Whyte     Starter   no 1.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	251.4 KB 
ID:	73065  

Not sure what you're asking, but it's a very homey sketch and a pretty good one at that. Watercolor on toned paper is not commonly done in the real world because with transparent color your paper is as light as you're going to get and yours is a muted yellow. This is more of a gouache (opaque watercolor) technique owing to your popping highlights with white paint. But what the heck. You don't have those kinds of restriction on the computer.

Be that as it may, you're doing a picture and not so focused on being a purist. Watercolorists are notorious for being snooty about the rules.

Anyway, I would perhaps correct the perspective of the chair behind his head to be consistent with the base (I think?) and you may want to attend to cleaning his hand a wee bit. Other than those couple things this is very respectable.

It's a right rural image, and Andrew Wyeth would love the subject. He was a yank in the USA, Maine I think it was. And believe me, these reproductions don't hold a candle to magic held in the originals. He was amazing -- one of the first artists I went nuts over when I first thought about becoming and artist.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...E8PpygHzyoDoCA
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks for the link. Real cool. Do you know any. Digital water colourist so I can look at. How it looks

Will help. As for the. Chair. Think it's a optical. Illusion

The hand. As its staying as a sketch. Will sort. Might bung some colour. On later ok Mac.

Fantastic sketch! I looked at Your recent picture and the sitting gentleman must be You 150 years old grandpa by comparison, dear friend. LOL
    Looking forward to see it painted soon!
    I hope this evening Celtic players won't be naughty ... and wear their skirts only under their official team jersey to distract Juventus defenders. LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi there dear Eighty, hope you are well. Sorry havent been in but phewwwww this weekend was soooo busy but great. I like you latest sketch very much and that bowl of peaches was terrific. Keep them coming dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307