Page 439 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3393894294374384394404414494895399391439 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Right. The painting is in the Kunsthistorisches Museumof Vienna (i.e. Art History Museum)
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

......Hail O Caesar O Mighty One thanks but my question is is it possible that there is 2 of the same painting as the one I've copied from my book quote

at sussex Petworth House The National Trust and the other is in Vienna if you look at the two pictures you'll see that they are almost the same backgrounds

in my one there's a fat priest standing next to the archduke and then the artist by the picture and the dogs 1in front of the other in the 1 in Vienna the priest has gone

in his place theres statue on a plinth and the artist is next to the Duke the two dogs who are now side by side carrying a stick, does this mean that the painting was done by

a team of artist who work for him

hi jean thanks yep thats it on reading got about the shaddows so it seems I've got a lot of scope

............SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

hi Sorry couldn't remember the name in the middle of the night ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Last. Rites.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	243.4 KB 
ID:	72918  

..... Hi Can somebody tell me how I can get the stickers off my picture as was only looking when wham there they were and haven't a clue how to get them off

Thank you

Name:	Landscape with the Chateau of Steen   BY   Peter  Paul  Rubens     STARTER    No  2.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	228.8 KB 
ID:	72926  

If all painting is on one layer you could go to edit then click undo or use the shortcut of control z , it will go back step by step (or click by click ) untill your stickies are gone , it's looking good.. save it first tho, just in case LOL
    Last edited by justjean; 02-08-2013 at 04:54 AM.

Pink plastic lawn ornaments, Mr Ploos?

Might also want to also put in a car wash and a burger drive thru too. Just make sure there's a Rubens Sandwich on the menu.

Call this one The March of Time. . .

Yeah, [Control Z] is every digital artist's closest friend. I use it incessantly.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Eighty + I really like your take on "The Fighting Temeraire". You have certainly got inspiration from Turner's amazing skies. I love this piece of yours.

Ho Ho HO Jean.......Mac nothing worked So I've Painted over them

Hi Grayflo so thats what its called Thanks it was on telly BBC 4 in the early hours about 2oc You'd think they would have a art program instead of all the tripe they show

whats it like up there in the heelands not to bad here at the moment not raining they say its going to get colder thou that will make the gas people happy bigger profits

ok look after yourself and keep warm ok SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

Name:	Landescape  with  the   Chateau  of  Steen       Rubens     FIN.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	265.5 KB 
ID:	72933  

Great additions E+. Hope you are having a good day. It is raining cats and frogs here.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Ho Ho HO Jean.......Mac nothing worked So I've Painted over them
    Sometimes that's what we have to do. But next time you can catch it soon after you make a mistake and [Control Z] it.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream