Page 432 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3323824224304314324334344424825329321432 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Morning dear Eighty, boy what a change in the weather, instead of snow we get floods. Hope everything is ok with you down there.
    Love the latest painting and I agree with Cesare, your a master
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi Mac thanks for the link never a fan of Hockney but it makes sense as can see by the stuff shown better than photo's now-a-days me to old just try to draw it as I see it

which gets me into trouble like rearragin the floor tiles and streching the painter as for the chanderleer left it to last still gives me nightmares in Johannes girl reading a letting

what i liked best was the apples watch out Cezanne T.I.C

Hail O Ceasar O Mighty One Love your style Bullshit baffles Brains think you must be after Cameroon's Job as he just told the proles its up to them to decide yes/no about EU

as long as they vote for him

Hi Katie Katie Coops yep weather pretty good outside temp 10c would like it to stay for the next 3 months are well looks like wellies for you keep yuh socks dry

...........SLAINTE STATTE BBONE SI SI

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One forgot to ask you the painting by David Teniers the galleryof the ArchDuke Leopold at Petworth house Sussex, is there 2 of the same picture????

as when browing came across another 1 the fat ( looks like) priest has gone in his place statue on a plinth and the bloke on the right has moved in his place also the two dogs

are side by side holding a stick in their mouves the rest looks more or less the same bewilderd ATP the Old Thanks

hi View of Delft Johannes Vermeer STARTER'S No 1.1/2 hey has anybody got one of those things that Hockey is yacking on about think its called a luecinder

it would naff elp SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	....View  of  Delft        Johannes  Vermeer       STARTER'S     No   1..jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	111.5 KB 
ID:	72645  

... hey eighty+ ... I've descended from lofty peaks to take a humble peek ... your Chinese drawing is very rhythmic! ... and will my wish for a
    Cezanne-ish apple from you really come true?
    xiěyì, n. freehand brushwork, spontaneous expression
    Artrage Gallery
    / Leaning Tree Ink Studio

Ho Ho Ho You've come down off your perch Mien gott what have I done to deserve such a Oner the king has put his clothes on but your excellency you should be

more carefull when mixing with the Riff-Raff Cezanne not one of my favourites but then I'm a prole so wouldn't be able to Judge

Well China me old mate how's that for a wind up might have a go at more Chinese stuff now i know where to find them ok SLAINTE STATTE BBONE si si

haha, well, don't get lost in your wanderings through The Middle Kingdom ... and say hi to Qian Xuan and ask him how he pronounces his name, hehe
    xiěyì, n. freehand brushwork, spontaneous expression
    Artrage Gallery
    / Leaning Tree Ink Studio

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    hey has anybody got one of those things that Hockey is yacking on about think its called a luecinder

it would naff elp SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si
    As a matter of fact you 'ave one, laddie. Import a tracing image and ArtRage will essentially sort it all. Also you won't have to combine shots of the same image owing to the peep hole quality of that lens they used. No stitching it together. Of course, doing it the way you have been is very satisfying as a way to train the eye. No substitute for looking.

Enjoy! Looking grand. But you want to hear what I had to contend with, as do most professional artists. After you put everything into your painting and polish it up just right, the client could say they like it great. . . it's perfect, but the angle's a little wrong. . ."Couldn't you change the perspective a wee bit? Could you just raise the eye level about 10 feet or so." And of course that would mean re-doing everything. Be glad you don't have to deal with that. I don't miss that side of the business in the least.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks. Mac. But think I was looking for an escuse for my bad drawing should have called.

it my rebuild. Of Delft. Ok. SLAINTE

Women In her Garden
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Women in her garden.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	163.8 KB 
ID:	72661