Page 421 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3213714114194204214224234314715219211421 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi as before
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	.....Rubens and  his Wife,  Isabella Brant  in the  Honeysuckle  Bower      STARTER'S    No1.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	322.0 KB 
ID:	72006  

Looks like your doing great with layers Mr 80+, cold and snowy here

Hi Jean Sorry must have dozed off, you know what old people are like fall asleep at the drop of a hat , yeah Layer's me and Yorick after our last try have

decided to leave well alone to complicated for us , had a good viewing on the box tonight was in Vienna Klint ans Shiele great stuff at the Moment Sammy Rollngs is showing

how a sax should be played Yeah Jazz Jazz Jazz, ok keep well as I see your in the Prime SLAINTE

Hi Rubens No 2 Ok SLAINTE

Name:	........Rubens  and his Wife, Isabella  Brant  in the Honeysuckle  Bower     STARTER'S    No    .jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	316.2 KB 
ID:	72013  

Hi dear Eighty, sunny day yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Your last painting is great you really are so good at these. Stay fit and well dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

hi Katie Katie Coops I've just surfaced had to come for air and something to eatthey say u learn something every day must be my lucky day as just found that

Rubens has 5 fingers on his lsft hand just had to show you , sunny day u should be so lucky I've been with Rubens allday he's been showing me a few

things yeah I felt like saying its ok for u you've got 5 fingers but didn't want to upset him as he might get huffe and not come again I did think to ask him about

Layer's hopeing he would show me but he thought I was talking about Chicken Ok Coops keep warm SLAINTE

Name:	........Rubens  and his Wife, Isabella  Brant  in the Honeysuckle  Bower     STARTER'S    No    .jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	404.3 KB 
ID:	72020  

eighty+,
    What a lovely painting. There is a feeling of warmth in the
    choice of colors and embraced hands of this couple. The
    period clothing and artful detailing is really beautifully done.
    Mairzie Dotes

Hi Mairzie keeping well Thanks Rubens Fantastic what an Artist he must rate at the top, My eye's are still trying to pick up on the detail he's bunged in no chance

of copying it I just do it so if you stand 10 paces from it don't look to bad ok, I did ask him about the 5 finger's he just laughed and said I like it Leave it

ok enjoy the new year sorry being late think I dozed off SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

Hi Rubens No 4 ok SLAINTE

Views:	167 
Size:	427.7 KB 
ID:	72027  

Groovy stuff, matey! Got to love those old costumes for painting.

Thou art the very Shakespeare of the pixel. Whither for thou art? What ho. . . for sooth or consequences.

Or to quoth the radio Goons doing their Robin Hood show in 1950(something): "I shall split yer grotkin with a leather mackerel sheet!"

Makes ya want to dust off the time machine just to go back to the Elizabethan times and dally with the word smithery and sooch like. Next best thing would be painting as ya do.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream