Page 418 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3183684084164174184194204284685189181418 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi there dear Eighty, everything fine here, hope all is well with you. Love this last painting so much in it and you did a grand job of it. Stay fit and well dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi Katie Katie Coops Pleased to see yuh see yuh Pleased we thought the floods had got yuh we was thinking of getting the dogs out

To find yuh will it be ok to have brandy in their bottle's or would u like gin ( Pink ) SLAINTE Watch The Water Level's
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	..............Crocodile     Hunt         Rubens       STARTER'S   No   1.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	356.6 KB 
ID:	71891  

Really like the action shot of beach volleyball. Hope the surf comes up soon or forget the haggis, lad. It'll be surf n' turf special.

And as to me portrait Mr Ploos. . . you got me! Clip-on facial hair. You have me looking like Inspector Poirot with a beard. I doubt that you've painted overmuch with a shaving brush of late. So don't go shaving me chin, if you please, not in winter. Would be cruel and inhuman. Just wait for the glue holding the beard and mustache on to give out in the spring thaw.

http://www.google.com/search?num=10&....1.iQySdRxRVNE
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Ho Ho Ho Mac who did you decide ??? blimey look at the Time another 1/2 day lost SLAINTE

Name:	................Crocodile    Hunt     Rubens        STARTER'S      No      2.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	330.4 KB 
ID:	71901  

.............Hi Crocodile Hunt Rubens ( FIN ) getting loose on detail sorry eye's tired SLAINTE STATTE BBONE SI Si

Name:	................Crocodile    Hunt     Rubens       ..........FIN.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	355.7 KB 
ID:	71907  

Hi The Concert Hendrick ter Brugghen STARTER'S No 1 SLAINTE

Name:	..........The  Concert..........Hendrick   ter   Brugghen.........STARTER'S       No    1.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	197.5 KB 
ID:	71909  

Great choice Mr Ploos! Looks like we'll be havin' a grand time. May or may not be Munich as ye planned, but I'm sure this time travel spot's got somethin' ta eat n' drink as ya would reckon in a joint like this. Certainly camaraderie.

Hey, have you heard that bloke what's tellin' how Einstein got it wrong and the Physics world is on its ear suspecting we may for real be makin' time travel commonplace. We've yet to see it, but wouldn't it be interesting to go back and paint alongside some of these chaps, shake their hand, nick their 'aggis and reappear in the present with an original or two got for a bob before the prices went oop, eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSkcHeGiUIo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XjS4I4oQDY
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

HI Mac Great Reading Thanks looks like I've got to dig out my old time machine from the garden shed but will be a bit rusty plus now I'm older don't think I could

do the trips it was good fun when I was younger anyway its only a single seater so couldn't take Mairzie anyway She'll be upset

..............SLAINTE ..............STATTE BBONE ....................Si............................ ................Si

Name:	Painting title. key.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	71912  

So much to see again dear Eighty, well done and keep em coming.
    A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU dear friend may it be all you want it to be. CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Quote Originally Posted by coops View Post
    So much to see again dear Eighty, well done and keep em coming.
    A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU dear friend may it be all you want it to be. CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks Katie Katie Coops La meme pour vous scuse-a Bonne Annee SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si