Page 417 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3173674074154164174184194274675179171417 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi no3 still finding animo's ok SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adam  and   Eve      STARTER'S      No    3.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	363.8 KB 
ID:	71840  

I don't know about that Brighton rink Mr 80 but I do remember the frozen ponds and ice rinks around Ontario

Across the street in the park where my dad grew up they would have the fire department come in every year and flood the park so everyone could ice skate. I didn't grow up there though. But I kinda got that was a big deal for him. Me, I had to pay to go to an indoor rink but I was more of an all-seasons at the beach kind of guy. So I missed that wintery stuff entirely after the age of 7.

So you're not only doing Adam and Eve's story, but looks rather like they're all queuing up at Noah's bus stop as well. And you here with your sketch book at the ready, why it's made to order, Mr Ploos.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi

HI Jean Hendrick will be pleased that his painting has avoked happy memories for us nearly 400 years later go gal go get yuh blades on Prime whats that

Hi Mac sorry to hear you moved to hotter climes and missed the joyes of skateing but you did become a beach bum yuh can,t win them all unless Daddy's a Millionaire

I see you've changed the plot so I've bunged in their Cabin Crusier I see a couple of Geraffe's have got in first to get the best place's must be Germans

Name:	Adam  and   Eve      STARTER'S      No    4.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	344.7 KB 
ID:	71860  

Ah, I see the bus is here.

Right Noah's crew, cattle switches at the ready! Who's got the shovel and bin?

You are making such a masterwork of your own fancy, Mr Ploos. A right masterful one at that. Aiming at a grand wall, this one.
    Go Mr Ploos! Knock ol' Rubens out of the top seat, eh?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. Mac. My Guv; Rubens. Let's me carry his brushes. He says next year. He MIGHT let me

Mix his coloursfor as bit of praticeing if I do allright next year he said I'll get the title of

Head Palette preparer so I'll be closer when he 's Painting that way. I'll pick up all the

Tricks of painting also if I concentrate he'll let me do a bit of blocking in a great. Onner. Yeah

By the way. Noah looking for a 3rd crew member to join the team do you fancy. Working
    With Animos. Ok. Plus food and lodge all in. Pay open to negotiate but Noah a bit of a skinflint
    SLAINTE......STATTE. BBONE........Si................Si................. .........

Hello. Katie Katie. Coops. Are you alright as heard. It's pretty rough up at the east gate

Didn't think you would be flooded out. But wondered where your son live's ok

Hopeing to hear everything is ok. SLAINTE.

Yeah, I hope she's not in a bad way with the water. I hear you folks especially in the south are getting slammed with flooding. Hope you're in good shape in your area as well, Mr Ploos.

Very sorry to hear about all for those affected.

Well Mac are you off to see the Queen all dressed up or a part in a film as Zorro or maybe a Mexican bandito or one of the three Muskateer's

Sorry about the mustaghio and beard but could only find stickons ok SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

Name:	Blimey.  Mac.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	179.2 KB 
ID:	71889  

............Ho Ho Ho Adam and Eve or Noah and Martha By Rubens Brueghel Atplus (FIN) ............. OK Mac SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

Name:	.............Adam  and   Eve      or       Noah  And   Martha       FIN.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	375.2 KB 
ID:	71890