Page 416 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3163664064144154164174184264665169161416 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

great Character-Studys again I like your artworks too

HAPPY XMAS FOR YOU & YOUR FAMILY & HAPPY NEW YEAR

HI happy Christmas to all ok many thanks Frisch.......Zeropainter for looking

Hello Mairzie Dotes see u got back safe from the stars then , had me worried , thought I'd have to dig out my Capt Marvel suit

and come and get you I've told u before keep away from that green mob otherwise as my suit is getting passed it ok

ice skating yeah took me back too during the Wa--ar our ice rink was packed with Canadiens so if u fell over at either end it was like bath night so much water

but we had a good ice hockey team all Canadiens trouble was DIEPPE come along and we lost 2/3 of the team c'la Vie nest-pa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adam  and   Eve          STARTER'S       No  1.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	267.3 KB 
ID:	71798  

Ho Ho Ho well it is Christmas ain't it SLAINTE STATTE BONNE Si Si Averedeci Roma
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	.................Adam  and   Eve      STARTER'S      No    2.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	285.9 KB 
ID:	71802  

Ho Ho Ho those were the days my boys didn't no wether you were going up or down and couldn't care less OW to be young
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year dear Eighty!!!
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant

Happy Christmas Silvy enjoy your self but don't eat or drink to much

Merry Christmas to You and Yours Mr 80, love the Mother and Child and those skating ones which sure bring back many memories from many many years ago but then I'm a Canuck

As to your Adam and Eve -- it's like watching the dance of the seven veils in slow motion. I keep reaching for some dollar bills to tuck into her fig leaves till I realize it's our greeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaatest grandparents of yore and I don't want to go encouragin' no kin ta that life. So I'll keep me dollars.

Rather puts us all in the same family, wot? Clearly from your whiskerless self-portrait as a lad, you take after Eve's side, the wild side of the family.

On the other 'and, I'd be right up there with ya danglin' from the tower ladder right wif ye. Hahaha. Cor. . . I can see the ol' bell tower from 'ere.
    Wonderful spirited self-portrait. Did ya find an old photo then?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS Dear Eighty, have a great day.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

HI Justjean happy Christmas yeah good memories can't be many Canuck's around who remember the Brighton ice Rink

Hi Mac happy Christmas and its good to see your on Form hope you had a haggis and a few moon river's ok

Hello Katie Thank you whishing you well enjoy Christmas day and hopefully the new year will be better

.............SLAINTE ................STATTE BBONE .................Si............................... .........Si