Page 415 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3153654054134144154164174254655159151415 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

HI Before I forget Happy Noel everybody and of coarse SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

Hoots Mon had to go to Google Magi no Weve changed the name we call them Politiciens ? yeah

as for the the Fishnets and stilleto's did try but the girls said bugger Off

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One I think you might like the next one another Rubens The Decent from the Cross ok

.............. SLAINTE................STATTE BBONE ..............SI ...........................Si

Ho Ho HO sorry got lost
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	...........The   Rape  of the Daughters  Leucippus    ...........FIN.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	436.3 KB 
ID:	71772  

Hi STARTER's No1 Rubens The Descent from the Cross ok SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

Name:	.......Rubens        The Decent from The  Cross        STARTER'S       No    1.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	314.8 KB 
ID:	71775  

Go Maestro Go!

Rubens makes a great sandwich as well you may want to replicate -- corned beef, sour kraut, 1000 Island dressing grilled on rye. YUM!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Mac. I always thought. Sour kraut. Was German. Just found. It comes from. China helped

Them build. That bloody great. Wall. That reminds.Me Where's. China Pete. Got to. I did

Do a graffiti. Of him. On the Wall. But I don't think. He likes. Chatting. To a. Prole. A bearded

one At that Well I'm on a break. They let me get of the Cross for a coffee. That if Rubens.

Is. Not looking. He. Makes sure. We all. Keep. Our. Noses down as he wants. It done today.

He'll. Be. Lucky. Blimey. Ear e comes. Chio. SLAINTE Statte. Bbone. Si. Si

Mac. Don't. Drink. And. Drive. Ok

China Pete has run off and started his own site. It's rather good to see all his work in one context. Heady art discussion as well. So as far as I know he's doing fine. His work looks good too. Modern like.

As to drinkin' and drivin'. . . oh nay laddie. . . if I did that here I'd be the next one up on that cross for you to do me portrait. . . just wouldn't be the center cross. . . more like the bad driver one that would be a'cartwheeling down the hill into the ditch.

Actually I only drink on rare occasions, almost not at all. Just me moon rivers is all and them in great abundance.

So the Chinese were the inventors of sour kraut? And the Egyptians developed beer. Next I'll be hearing that the New Guinea headhunters were the first to make strudel and the Eskimos done up the first bratwurst. All this outsourcing. Well, so long as it all gets to Munich by October Fest, right?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Great paintings dear Eighty, hope you have a very merry Christmas, still fit and well dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Merry Christmas, eighty+.

HI Weve done it and Our Master Rubens was pleased but reckon's we should take another day polishing the detail up otherwise he wont sign it
    anyway he said he'll let have 1 hour down the pub Tuesday and the beer is on him see he's not such a bad bloke after all at least he's given us an hour off

Hello Katie Katie Coops have a nice Christmas avec Famee ok

Hoots Mon thats the place to go mien Gott Munich here we come just a thought think I've left to late unless i get a wheelchair will u push it

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Salamms did u find a couple of bricks for your Camel the next one by Rubens and Brueghel ?????? Adam and Eve about the best

A/E Iv'e seen and it looks like if they were at the zoo SLAINTE STATTE BBONE SI SI for you all ok

Name:	.......Rubens        The Decent from The  Cross        FIN.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	417.1 KB 
ID:	71791  

eighty+,
    The snowy skating piece is really lovely and well painted.
    It brought back fond memories of my Dad taking me ice
    skating at a nearby park when I was of grade school age.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
    Mairzie Dotes