Page 414 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3143644044124134144154164244645149141414 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi no3 ok SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hendrick  Avercamp     A scene  on the ice  near a town     STARTERR'S    No   3.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	294.3 KB 
ID:	71716  

Now that you found 'Layers' your world will expand out 100 fold. Well done, lad.

As to your paintings, they're GREAT! Festive and bristling with activities as befits an old town in winter. Sort of speaks to the idea of compiled memories about the old home town. Literary and anecdotal like. I feel like I could eavesdrop in on any vignette inside the picture and discover a world of story. You're getting quite a knack for this stuff and bring it to life.

As to the sketches, just one artist comes to mind with a comparable vision, who just happens to be a sculptor - Rodin. Not counting his early sketches which were academic and tight. This is more how he sculpted.

Go man snow man!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Mac The ice Skating is over as the ice is too thin and Hendrick is thinking of doing a bathing scene later if he can find time ok

the next one I think you'll like bootiful birds thats if I can do it looks a lot of work plus it might be beyond me ok

...........SLAINTE .............STATTE........BBONE Si Si

Name:	Hendrick  Avercamp     A scene  on the ice  near a town         FIN.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	294.7 KB 
ID:	71731  

Hi Mac done a Pratice run to get the feel of it ok .....SLAINTE

Name:	...........pratice  run.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	333.6 KB 
ID:	71732  

Hi there dear Eighty, hope you are keeping dry in this horrid weather. Love you latest painting there is so much to see in them. Well done dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Mac done a Pratice run to get the feel of it ok .....SLAINTE
    Er. . . that is. . . you're getting a feel of which. . . who. . . I mean what exactly? This couldn't be a picture of you clearing out your garden just this last summer/fall, by any chance -- a pic what hints at how you may have hurt yourself?

Good one lad. Really first rate. Stay warm. . . but you shouldn't have any trouble from the look of your garden crop.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hI Katie Katie Coops 530 and still in my dressing gown thanks to Rubens Ive just seen he's tucked another cherub's face between the top 2 facestodays weather

I haven't a clue as I've been with the girls all-day good to hear your ok so tighten yuh girdle as its nearly Moara time and Christmas

............SLAINTE

Hi

Hi STARTER'S No 2 Rubens Mac Its making me Sweat hope you get a laugh SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

Name:	...........The   Rape  of the Daughters  Leucippus     Starters    no    2.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	413.5 KB 
ID:	71752  

Great Rubens and flemish inspirations, as always!
    But considering the period and Your passion for ancient classical painters and complex crowded scenes, why didn't You choose one of the gorgeous, colorful paintings where some sort of procession with the Magi went to adore baby Jesus?
    BEST WISHES!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Another day for the Brighton Beaches. Sizzle on, Mr Ploos! Well, going to all the way with them?
    It's a pretty decent pic and you have a lot of the business plotted out.

Maybe Caesar was biting his tongue lest he suggest adding fishnets and spiked high heels. Hahaha.

Let's change the subject then. "Hey, how 'bout them Magi, yeah?"

Hope you're experiencing Happy Holidays, Mr Ploos, on this here Winter Solstice 2012!!!!!!!!
    Time for the blue lads to come out. Getting frosty.