Page 412 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3123624024104114124134144224625129121412 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

LOL Dear ATPlus, I hope You don't refer to a certain alien we're hosting since some time; short, with big ears, painted hair, a plastic face and eagerly looking to penetrate and possess other's bodies and minds! Don't worry, we like sometime to have shows of an emperor-comedian (just like the emperor Nero or Mussolini), but You should know though that we actually don't really have a leader in Italy since the fall of the Roman Empire, in case several ones, although we rarely need one, and for most of us the leader is just ourselves, even if we have each and now a crazy guy pretending to be truly our leader, but You can bet that when we have actual leaders, they aren't in evidence. Even Mussolini once said that the problem is not that ruling Italians is difficult, rather that's vain ... This is what makes us Italians somehow special and unpredictable, for the good and for the bad.
    Last edited by Caesar; 12-14-2012 at 03:37 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Right I'll bung the Flowers in first this time

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One He He He I see you got the Message don't forget he's willing to spread a few Lira to get there and as times are hard there will be

lots with their hands out , to hell with who's in charge money is the name of the Game STATTE BBONE Si Si
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A  Vase  of    Flowers      No   2.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	343.7 KB 
ID:	71660  

Took my computer in after cleaning all my personal stuff and programs out, zeroing the data and all that, only to have them tell me that the hard drive was not the model to be recalled. DOH! and to make it worse, there's a new glitch in the screen, a blue vertical line, so I have to take the bloody thing back. Madonna this is inconvenient.

You just count yer blessin's lad and be thankful yer no in a techno malestrom as well. <expletive deleted>
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thankyou dear eighty, and it did bring a smile to my face, but then you always do with that humor of yours lol

Hey Mac I no the feeling after these flower's I think I need a Pint of moon river's Yuk Yuk just to see straight

looks like you've got to bite the bullet and spend even if the moths will be upset

Hi Pat Pleased to help put the smile back on your Face

..................SLAINTE.............STATTE BBONE Si Si to you both

Name:	.................Ambrosius  Bosschaert           A  Vase  of    Flowers ........Fin.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	433.4 KB 
ID:	71670  

hi yuk yuk yuk Brueghel A flemish fair STARTER'S No 1

Name:	Brueghel     Flemish  Fair     STARTER'S    No 1.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	270.6 KB 
ID:	71672  

Hi Update

Name:	Brueghel     Flemish  Fair     STARTER'S    No    2.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	251.8 KB 
ID:	71677  

Ho Ho Ho any minute I'm expecting to find Gullivar trussed up somewhere SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

Must have got off at the wrong Island

Name:	Brueghel     Flemish  Fair     STARTER'S    No   3.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	280.9 KB 
ID:	71682  

Hahaha.

I didn't know there was such a captivating "Visit Lilliput This Winter" advert. I could see the sign on the exit of the ship: Please Watch Your Step!
    or else you may end up squishing our little piggies between your giant piggies. . .

I think you've done and gone native, boyo! You certainly are spending time on the island walking around. Who needs a bus, eh? Bravo. Sign this one, "Having a wonderful time. Wish you were here!"
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Mac IS IT Gullivar

Name:	Painting Title_065.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	188.9 KB 
ID:	71686