Page 411 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3113614014094104114124134214615119111411 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Geoff I dunno about her Delicate skin all I know she keeps bashing me with her Brolly

THis Girl was 18 when I started Sketching her Geoff now she a mother with 8 kids

..................SLAINTE ..........STATTE BBONE Si Si
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	............Naked  Women  Seen from the Back.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	385.7 KB 
ID:	71627  

Looks like Degas' lassay needs to get back into the water so her feet can reform into that mermaid tail. Splash!

Good stuff of late Mr Ploos. Those old cavalier poses are really very good, and I do believe you have an affinity for Rembrandt. You seem to get the spirit of the work pretty well indeed. And that pre-pram x 8 ma'am, why she's a real looker. And we lads had best look out for that jolly brolly. . . and that includes you, mate.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

My oh my dear Eighty you have been busy and they are all soooooooooooo good.
    Hope you are fit and well and staying warm
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

HI Katie Katie Coops were's yuh been ?? Cuba yeah I've only just got up myself been feeling tired lately and the legs have gone heavy which don't help

might be two many hours working with that nut Rembrandt these Dutch @ Flemish lot don't give yuh time to rest

Hoots Mon get eating yuh Haggis thought yuh had lost yuh Drive so stop looking at the lovely Ladies

ok 2 fun one's 1 for Mairzie Dotes and didle divey do woundn't you

1 for Caesar to help him with his Problem

Name:	Vote. for.  me.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	71642   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hey Mairzie which one is ours.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	309.9 KB 
ID:	71643  

hi last one of the b/w now for the colour AR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,H Where's the Brandy SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

Name:	...Rembrandt    3 studies of Emmaus ................Oriental  in a turban  and a dead  bird  of .jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	257.2 KB 
ID:	71645  

Thank You, dear ATPlus for Your kind present, but which one is for me? Just to understand which one among my problems You intented to help heal. One is evidently i wasn't smart enough to guess.
    I appreciated very much Your Toulouse-Lautrec-likelive nude drawing and I'm surprised that the lovely model You talked about trusted Your self-control enough to pose naked "giving You her shoulder" LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yeah just seen your mate is doing his best to be back as your Leader SATTE BONE Si Si

Yuh just can't keep a good Honest Man Down

See O Mighty One talking to you I fogot the Flower's

Name:	......Ambrosius  Bosschaert .......A  Vase of   Flowers   STARTER'S      No    1.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	287.7 KB 
ID:	71646  

Hello dear eighty, these are great paintings, hope all is well and wish you Happy Holidays and all the best in 2013, my how time is flying by isnt it,
    had so much saddness in the past month or so , 2 dear friends passed away and another on the way, but life goes on....will be glad to see 2013 lol

......Hello Pat many Thanks and the same for you , sorry to hear of the passing of your friends, funny life we never know the starting or Fin Dates

looked at your Redindien very good made me have a bash Thought it would bring a smile back on your face ok SLAINTE

Name:	Hu  bajun.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	300.6 KB 
ID:	71657