Page 404 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3043543944024034044054064144545049041404 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hail O Ceasar O Mighty One Yeah I must admit I did think I was going to join them on the floor but the Reaper popped in and said I haven't come for you yet so get up off
    the floor and check the detail as I see your getting Sloopy and I did check your card and it looks like you might make the ton by the way Thanks for the wording I did
    Try to get it correct but my School didn't teach us Latin OK as for Rubens and his Garden of love I'm afraid you'll have to take it as it comes

...........STATTE BBONE Si Si

A blind Bat Signing in ok 2.30 should be in bed getting my beauty Sleep SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rubins  The   Garden   of    love       FIN.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	335.1 KB 
ID:	71434  

Hi quick STARTER'S The Night P P Rubens after Michelangelo ok STATTE BBONE Si Si SLAINTE

Name:	P P  Rubens        Night           La  Notte       After      Michelangelo.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	145.8 KB 
ID:	71435  

Hi there dear Eighty, hope all is well with you and you are keeping free of the floods. All ok here (touch wood). You again have been soooo busy and its a delight to look at this thread. Great work dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

You're skyrocketing towards the top peaks of art in Your choices, dear ATPlus.
    Rubens is coming along just fantastic and Michelangelo started pretty well.
    Once again, on the latter, You're working to reproducing a burial monument, although it's probably the most artistically valuable one ever made. I guess Your humour there may be on the kind of immortality art may actually provide, which is not exactly the one we usually long for. LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I've

Hi Katie Katie Coops AS I hadn't heard from you thought ULL was under Vasser keep yuh water wings handy as I don't know if you can still swim ??

mind you we had a big old car inner tube think it was black goood fun only trouble was carrying it home as was a long walk home about 3 miles look after yourself ok SLAINTE

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks I've called the Bird one FIN even thou I think I've streched her abit see what you think anyway next 4 a rubens 2

Rembrandt's and 1 Van Drke all look easy then a Brueghel not to bad then 3 Rembrandt's religous one's hard one's yuk yuk yuk STATTE BBONE SI Si

Name:	P P   Rubens       Night      La  Notte     after       Michelangelo        FIN.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	197.7 KB 
ID:	71443  

Hoot mon! You're doing the composition dance, I see.

Nice and elaborate. No wonder your eyes got tired, all them fleshy bits and drapery. WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Very classical, lad. Go MR PLOOS!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi yeah I know I said it was fin but on holding the book closer to my Nose I see a Tawny Owl hiding between her Legs and the back ground is clearer ok

Hoots The Haggis Basher is back HI Mac thought you were caught in the Floods and drowned was getting a place ready for you in the Mauseleum

anyway good to see your still alive and kicking OK have another haggis and a drop of your favourite tipple then you'll be fit ok and rareing to go

..................SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

Name:	P  P    Rubens     NIGHT       La  Notte     After      Michelangelo        FIN     2.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	289.7 KB 
ID:	71450  

Hi p p Rubens Tree's SLAINTE

Name:	p p Rubens    tree's.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	292.9 KB 
ID:	71459  

Still trying to find a place to get me some haggis here in the very un-Scotland re-claimed desert climes of Southern California. A heck of a lot easier to find a burrito here aboot. I went to a British restaurant nearby the other day and asked the Mexican waiter if he had any haggis. He looked puzzled. Someone at me table said, it was a British restaurant, not Scottish. Oh, I said. Then I'll have the linguini. Not more than a couple British dishes on the menu. I think it had something to do with them wanting to stay in business. So they're like every other restaurant around here.

Anyway, the drawing of the trees is really very good, bub. Nice line. Good stylization. You get Rubens down and you have 80 percent of the artists of that period as well. So many tended to stylize vegetation in similar fashion. You did a good job of it. Nice and clean.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream