Page 397 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2973473873953963973983994074474978971397 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi there dear Eighty, hope you are keep well. Its such a pleasure to view your bus sketches and these are so very good. Take care of yourself dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

You're not only quite talented but prolific as well...

Hi Katie Katie Coops Been up on the roof fixing a leak then stayed in the garden as it was so nice had a lot of pruning to do Bloody Virinia Creeper wants to take over the whole garden so I've hacked and slashed so tomorrow if its nice got to bag it all up that will take all day sleep like a log tonite

Hi Mac Mon Da dieu swasointe Ho Ho Ho Vous ave la chance

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One My thanks was Hoping you'd get me a picture in colour of that Ceiling that veggio painted Parma Church the one I've got

is in black and white did do a starter's but left as couldn't make out the figures kiss the Popes Hand for me ok

Hi Ken Thanks well reason I've moved the Wacom on to the Table and got my easel on my right thats why I've been Smashing Stuff out but don't worry

as will be back to norm soon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Studio  Of The  Painter    STARTER'S    No  2.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	200.4 KB 
ID:	71086  

Dear ATPlus, I think You're asking for some picture of Correggio's fresco on the ceiling of the Cupola del Duomo di Parma (the Dome of Parma's Cathedral). I attach herebelow three pictures therebout.
    There's an absolutely impressive perspective suggesting the vision of Heaven up above Your head.
    Let me know which detail You're looking for, in case,from this absolutely gorgeous, complex and crowded composition.
    Anyway You may look also to other Correggio's painting just googling his name. I like his use of bright, luminous palettes, of yellow, as well as his breaking of conventional proportions and rules by elongating feminine body shapes and giving them elegant poses and lines.

Name:	Correggio1.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	191.6 KB 
ID:	71090   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Correggio Cupola.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	343.7 KB 
ID:	71092  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks the midddle one was what I had in Mind but would you Adam and eavit I've lost the Red colour on my Wacom Display

so it looks like I'm on hold for the moment can't even work on The Studio of the Painter with no Red but may try that 1st one for a bit of rough pratice

as I can see the figure's clearly Thanks again for your Help E+ STATTE BBONE Si Si is my Italien improving

A quick rough Try as Promised Caesar

Name:	Veggeio  church  Ceiling STARTER'S   no1.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	207.6 KB 
ID:	71093  

Ho Ho Ho the Colour is back Caesar the plug had moved out from my Laptop see your Pic's in glorious Colour ok

Mr Ploos, you tellin' us that you moved your laptop from the cooker to the sink cause the plug came out and your hard drive sprung a leak? The freezer next? Just shove it up on the block of frozen haggis. . . Laddie, laddie, laddie. . . ach an' hoot. . . Get oot tha kitchen lad, a'fore ye start paintin' wif ketchup and mustard. . . Take if from someone who would dip his brush into the coffee on occasion to tint me drawin's. . . oh aye. . . way back in the days before the personal computer was even a twinkle in Bill Gates' wallet. . .

GO MAN GO!!! Make mine fish n' chips. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hoots Mon ya'ken the Fresh Air knocked me out yesturday had to sleep but have done a bit today trouble is bloody Courbet has tucked faces all over the place
    and my poor old eye's have a job finding them I think I've found all of them so now its just the big tartup OK

Mac Sorry Fish cost too much you'll have to settle for Banger's and Mash Ok OW Bring the Mustard

Hi Katie Katie Coops OK are yuh you've been quite up at the north east Gate are the vikings a problem don't forget they don't like being

Bashed with the Brolly

my Thanks to you Both SLAINTE CAESAR GRATS for the Pic's STATTE BBONE Si Si

Name:	The Studio  Of The  Painter    STARTER'S    No   3.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	193.5 KB 
ID:	71105  

............hi a little bit more ok SLAINTE

Name:	The Studio  Of The  Painter    STARTER'S    No   4.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	203.2 KB 
ID:	71112