Page 389 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2893393793873883893903913994394898891389 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

ok ok ok my neck is paining me ok got to rest SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mother   and    Child       ( The  Oval  Mirror      no2.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	144.5 KB 
ID:	70852  

What a sweet painting the last one is. It has such a gentle feel to it, well done dear Eighty.
    Hope you are fit and well dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

I agree! A most wonderful painting. Perfect I'd say, if only You could adjust the child's dislocated right shoulder ...LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi Katie Katie Coops Good to see you are you ok was worried thought you might got the Flue

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One funny that as when laying in bed last night had a look at it on the IPad thought Christ somebody's Discolated his shoulder

so this morning took him along to the Vet who gave it the old quick 1 2 see if you think its ok know its goes to show why the old Master's

stuck them in the corner for a couple of months fresh eye's pleased you noticed as well still got a lot more to do but think I'll leave it

for today as got to go down to the shops as I'm out of food thats the joy of painting everything gets forgotten

...................... To You Both........ STATTE BBONE Si Si SLAINTE

Name:	Mother   and    Child    (  The   Oval  Mirror   )   no3.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	144.8 KB 
ID:	70864  

Hail. O. Caesar O Mighty. One. Well just looked on the IPad. I think I get a better view than the big screen. Prehap's I should stand back 6 pace's I digress. Looks like a scalpel job. As that last.
    Boch-up hasn't done the trick still looks odd. Ok. I've sent. For the surgion If Blood
    Upsets. You Don't look. Ok. STATTE. BBONE. Si. Si.

Hi there dear Eighty hope you are well. I love the look on the little boys face. Keep em coming
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hello Katie Katie Coops how does his arm look now ??? any better hope so as then I can look at the rest I'll ask Hawkeye (Caesar )

he usualy sorts me out was sunny Yesturday but back to norm today glad your ok keep well see yuh SLAINTE

Name:	Mother   and    Child      (   The  Oval  Mirror  )   no  4.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	155.6 KB 
ID:	70872  

I tried to look up the original from which you're working on Google but got no hit. So I can only go by what I suspect.

To my eye, it looks like the nipples are high. They may not be. But based on the position of the shoulder (which is better so well done there), they look high even if he is sort of leaning back. The nipples on the human body are landmarks that show how the body is angled and are rather important to get right even if subtle. They're also measuring points for when one is counting heights by using the size of the head as the measurement.

The overall looks awesome. Very nice facial expressions especially. But let's wait to see what the Italians think. They know nipples.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hurrah Fin I Hope done a quick smash in the end as been to long looking at their Face'es SLAINTE

Name:	Mother   and    Child      (   The  Oval  Mirror  )   no 5      FIN.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	168.8 KB 
ID:	70874  

Fantastic repait work, dear Dr. ATPlus! Your surgery will now allow the kid to carry out a better life. His mom was very grateful to You, I guess. I hope You will paint him again once grown up and see if all his limbs became functionally apt ...LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!