Page 362 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2623123523603613623633643724124628621362 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Mac yeah yin and yang went up the hill yang fell down and broke his crown and yin pissed herself with Laughter and Pete was struck Stom

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Mac yeah yin and yang went up the hill yang fell down and broke his crown and yin pissed herself with Laughter and Pete was struck Stom
    Hahahaha. Very funny. I'm stealing it.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Elp Feff

arry

Jim

Cowboys and Indiens............... Bang Bang your Dead think of the Profits thou
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jim.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	173.3 KB 
ID:	69735   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cowboys and Indiens.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	179.0 KB 
ID:	69736   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Harry.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	136.0 KB 
ID:	69737  

... I get the pictures ... but could someone translate the recent conversation for me ?? ....
    xiěyì, n. freehand brushwork, spontaneous expression
    Artrage Gallery
    / Leaning Tree Ink Studio

Sorry Pete me old mate. But Caesar's. On holiday. Slainte.

I think what Mr Ploos is deriding is the profiteering of munitions manufacturing and the brainwashing that comes through the media, not to mention the penchant of man to go after what belongs to someone else, whether being hoarded or not if there's a profit in it because that's the pathetic way of things when one belongs to a world where life feeds on life.

And as the solicitors for Mr Ploos have advised, we put in the standard disclaimer that the above comments do not necessarily reflect his sentiments nor those of ArtRage, nor any carbon based life form of any stripe, on the planet or off. Just that of Caesar whether in Julius or Augustus, but not Septembrus and Octobrus.

But I'm only guessin' and digressin'. . . He may have meant none of it. . . and that life is but a game, not unlike cowboys and indians And that our vacationing Caesar, who explains at length is on holiday at the moment. But hold tight. He'll be back.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hey hey Mac a quick game yeah I'll be Tom Mix who you gunna be ??

Katie Katie Coops Pluie Pluie Pluie not good for the Para's Olympics but keep smiling ok .........SLAINTE

Tom Mix is it? Very heroic Mr Ploos. Very heroic.

For me it has to be Jimmy Stewart, cause, well, cause he's a Stewart and likely out there riding the plains with saddle bags full o' haggis. Ah, you've no heard "Tumblin' Tumbleweeds" till ye heard it on the pipes.

hoots Mon nae fair yuh nae that haggis basher is fast on the draw have to change the game Rapier's ok I'll be Zorro ...u???

look out for the watcher's

Pat we wern't lucky the storm came back ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pat. storm is back.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	223.3 KB 
ID:	69748   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Watcher.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	357.5 KB 
ID:	69749  

Hi there eighty, well I see that you have been quite busy lately and some very good work and conversation going on there with you and Mr DAkey,
    always so funny and it is a treat to check in on your thread, have a great day and stay well