Page 356 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2563063463543553563573583664064568561356 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Thankyou eighty, if we feel that he is in pain we will not think of our feelings for sure, but will take him to our vet to be put down mercifully, we cannot stand to see an animal suffer as they cannot speak for themselves right, you have a great day dear eighty, we are getting lots of rain here

Hi there dear Eighty, again busy watching the Olympics, hope you are well
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thanks Pat Yeah I know you will look after him been your friend for quiet a few years they have a short life but then the tree's must say the same about us yeah

hi Katie Katie Coops yeah ok a bit tottery to many lager's last night did you see what Pat said (Raining) don't sound good as must be coming our way

yeah your Ironman must make you worry but you'll have to bite the bullet coss its what he enjoy's ok cela vie

................SLAINTE ..................STATTE BBONE.................Si.......................... ........Si........................................ ... to you Both ok

Playing mitt water couleur as haven't a clue
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gen. Vaster.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	178.9 KB 
ID:	69402  

Hey Eighty, this guy scares me a little....
    Is this the avatar that you don't like? The painting small gives the appearance of a terrific overbite.
    Talk about rain, we are floating down here. My cats don't like to get their feet wet, so they are all over the place. Thankfully I have food.

Hi Sandra good to hear your ok and you haven't started swimming yet RAIN looks like we've got to expect it shortly, Ow the general just took me back

to the Generals of both sides Russien and Yanks to see who could wear more medal's and bigger hats think they got a medal for going to the Loo

Afternoon dear Eighty, hope your keeping fit and well
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hello Katie Katie Coops escuse moi 24 hours late yep a hot sunny day I supose your watching the telly???or are you in the garden soaking up the Sun-shine

whilst its still around , woke up at 7 but went back to sleep then woke at 10.30 grabbed the IPad found I could import a photo so messed around , then tried to

understand what Steve b Tigermoth and ChinaPete were yakking about but brain started screaming so got out before Brain went completely Bonker's but seeing

Tigermoths Dragon thought I'd do his cousin the Nogard so after all that excitement it was nearly 1oc and I was still in bed

Ok Katie have a nice week-end SLAINTE..................STATTE BBONE...........Si.........................Si ..........................................

Name:	Saved_2012-08-04.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	187.9 KB 
ID:	69435   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nogard.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	242.8 KB 
ID:	69436  

Love your latest eighty, looks like you had fun with them, your weather looks pretty good for the next couple of days so hope you get out on that bus, you have a wonderful day ok, and thanks for you great comments on my last paintings, really appreciate them

thanks Pat like your still life's I might have ago when I'm older

Hi Katie Katie Coops Morning cloudy at the moment could clear but hot I see another boy from ULL got a gold last day today so you'll be able to sort the garden

Out the grass wants cutting ok thought I'd better remind you otherwise you'll skive off down to the dance Hall SLAINTE

Name:	Where's   Ali  baba.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	69448