Page 355 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2553053453533543553563573654054558551355 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hello Katie. Katie. Coops. A bit murky here , as for the Olympics Ishould get a gold. For going up

And down on the channels why they didn't have a multi screen where u could see them all and pick the

One. You want , Iended up watching hockey Argentina. X. South Africa went to sleep just woke

In time. To see them. Shaking hands at the moment. There's a lovely. Blue pitch. With a

Pinky purple. Surround hold on I think. There's another game India x belgium Ok

Wish I could get the Olympics like you folks do. I would be glued to the tele as well. But I ain't, more's the pity.

Through the wisdom of television here, I only ever get to see when we win or something great happens like a new world record or something. But it does tend to limit what we can see. Not a cable TV subscriber.

Anyway hope your weather clears up some for the games and for you folks getting oot and aboot. Here's an irony for ya: The athletes in the Olympics seem to be turning everyone else into couch potatoes.

It's hotter than blazes here.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hot as hell is it Mac so when we next see yuh you'll be looking like a coconut yeah hope your living

On high. Ground. As the ice is melting fast mind I'm not to worried its my age you know

SLAINTE. Statte. Bbone. Si Si. Crikey. Almost. Forgot. Have a moon river. With your

HAGGIS. Ok. Hoots. Mon

Morning dear Eighty and another lovely sunny day but as Mr Akey says, I have grown into a couch potato lol. Still exhausted after watching those two wonderful Yorkshire lads in the Triathlon winning gold and bronze. Watched it from start to finish as my son does the triathlon and is also an Ironman (proud mum here lol) These two lads live just up the road to my son. YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE well done lads. Right back to the TV and athletics. Take care dear Eighty and have fun at the Olympics
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi Katie Katie Coops Yeah up late sorry I missed the boys only got on just as Hoy was getting his gold good to see him showing emotion and the girl also

with luck they might show a replay , what is a Ironman??? hope yuh like yourself as a couch-Potatoe I bunged the blue shoe's in coss I know you had just got

them back from Caesar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Katie The  Couch  Potatoe.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	158.3 KB 
ID:	69372  

Oh dear Eighty how I laughed when I saw this painting, love the shoes. hehehehe you are such a great wit
    For your information Ironman details below, how the heck they do it I will never know

An Ironman Triathlon is one of a series of long-distance triathlon races organized by the World Triathlon Corporation (WTC) consisting of a 2.4-mile (3.86 km) swim, a 112-mile (180.25 km) bike and a marathon 26.2-mile (42.2 km) run, raced in that order and without a break. Most Ironman events have a strict time limit of 17 hours to complete the race, where the Ironman race starts at 7:00 AM, the mandatory swim cut off for the 2.4-mile (3.9 km) swim is 2 hours 20 minutes, the bike cut off time is 5:30 PM, and all finishers must complete their marathon by midnight.

My Gallery

jesuss Katie the just the thought make's me shudder even in my prime was only a 100yd sprinter but the war put a end to it all

Me too dear Eighty, I worry about him like any mum would

My Gallery

Hi eighty, has been awhile, have been down a bit, my dog is 15 yrs old and does not have to much time left, many tumors so we are just making him comfy till his time comes, he has been such a wonderful dog that we adopted in 1999, he was a rescue dog and so abused when we got him, but we have given him a happy home and he has paid us back 10 fold
    your paintings are great and thanks for the laugh on the last one, very funny

I Pat sorry about the Dog but he was happy with you only hope he not in pain thats all we hope when our time comes ok