Page 353 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2533033433513523533543553634034538531353 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Long time no see dear Eighty great to see the new additions
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

I would remind that Mussolini, notwithstanding we were far from ready for a war, saw a big and easy opportunity (contrary to Ciano's and many others opinion), dear mate, and he was the boss then.
    I would remind You also that we were the other side than Germany in WWI and we certainly weren't treated too fairly before and afterwards that war with reference to our colonies and our territories to be given back after that war, where we defeated the last Austrian Empire.
    Furtherly in WWII it looks like that France too changed their mind, once they were under German's boots.
    As a matter of fact they formed the Vichy Republic and the Jewish in France had to rely on the Italian controlled part to escape from lagers (the same in Greece, Croatia etc.) notwithstanding we were under Fascism. Moreover Soviet Union too swapped its side once attacked.
    Anyway, since a French general called Charles De Gaulle, was a great radio speaker, it ended that France (as well as Stalin) eventually sat among the winners and in UN with a veto power (but it was us who gave back Corse to France by sending German soldiers away from there after the armistice, without killing them as they cowardly did with ours in Cefalonia).
    The position of UK as an island with an Empire, with by far the most powerful Navy in Europe and a strong US backing since the start, was certainly a more comfortable position to oppose Hitler will and the German power, my dear. Finally You didn't have to make ruinous and glorious fights and retreats without a vaguely adequate warfare, as we had to in Etiopia where we surrendered with military honors (You experienced a similar defeat in Asia against Japanes), in Russia (we charged and broke the encirclement with our alpine troops and came back with few survivers), in El Alamein, men agains tanks, on Malta's skies and in Alexandria harbour.
    We also got our good towns and villages bombing share, our soldiers taken and killed in lagers, as well as nazi collective murders of civilians and we had our left troops and partisans fighting Germans.
    So I think we fairly paid for a wrong choice, more than others did for their responsibilities, by humiliating Germany first and then leaving Hitler undisturbed up to when it was too late.
    I guess that, out of folklore and the then war propaganda, You may have know of all this ...
    Last edited by Caesar; 08-03-2012 at 03:18 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

hey eighty+... someone's done a hatchet job on me and I've been heavily metaled could you look into that for me? ...
    xiěyì, n. freehand brushwork, spontaneous expression
    Artrage Gallery
    / Leaning Tree Ink Studio

Hi dear Eighty, suns out for the second day running yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. More great sketches and paintings from you dear friend. Stay fit and well and dont get sunburnt
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

hi Manfig yeah I'm still kicking like your last one

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One sorry it will take me a few day's to sort that lot out but one word Lager's ??? explain

Hung O Pete yeah it was the sipulation of the wall red tape and all that crap, that you had to be Melalized so you would last for a few thousand year's

as for the Tong's Hatchett man I thought you'd sent him after me so I can relaxe now its not me they're after but YOU ........

ok Yesturday's bus Sketch'es not much cop as wasn't feeling all that great ok 1st of 5

Hi Katie Katie Coops YES ITS RAINING still pushing your Fizog around
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0008.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	199.2 KB 
ID:	69232   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0011.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	126.5 KB 
ID:	69236   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0009.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	155.2 KB 
ID:	69234   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0010.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	169.7 KB 
ID:	69235   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0012.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	207.5 KB 
ID:	69237  

ok last 2 .................SLAINTE................STATTE BBONE................Si.........................Si ................................... to you all

Name:	scan0013.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	260.5 KB 
ID:	69241   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0014.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	201.4 KB 
ID:	69242  

So You were drawing on the bus again!

Well, it took a few years for Europe to sort the WWII out, dear mate, and we should hopefully remeber as much as we can now and quite honestly to avoid forever similar horrors and so much stupidity and short-sightedness.
    Good You had not to learn the word lager in UK, as Nazis called their "working" camps or prisons where mainly jewish people from all over Europe and gipsies, but also Pole soldiers and eventually, after the Armistice, the Italian ones too, were kept in painful conditions, mostly up to their premature death and with little or no consideration for Geneva Convention. But they were not the only prisons our soldiers had the pleasure to stay in and sometimes not in a too much better situation. Also in Africa and even in U.S. they found "hospitality and work" for quite some time, but usually they left these latter alive at least.
    I guess British soldiers too had quite a painful stay in Japanese prisoners camps, so You know now what I mean by lager and can share the sorrow for such criminal treatments.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty one yes we say that after every one so when is the next big one and what about the afgan one is that a war to get controlle of drugs

just think of the profits to be made as for The United Nations thats a big Laugh all it is ,is jobs for the boys where they can get backhander's ok

I'll pack up bashing your eardums one thing what are wars for and who benifits ??????

hi Katie Katie had aaaaaaaanother go still not happy think I'll give it a rest for a while ok Slainte Statte Bbone si si

Name:	katie  pratice   run   2.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	163.5 KB 
ID:	69245  

yes Katie Katie Coops as the Queen said to Freud I am not amused

Good morning to you dear Eighty, boy aint we lucky its another sunny warm day. Already done plenty of gardening but keep running in to watch more of the Olympics.
    Loving my picture as you have done the smiley eyes. Thank you for taking the time dear friend. Your bus sketches once again are great and really like the sleeping child. Have a great day dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307